No Coment on Life

Chapter 4

I resently learned was taught that all living things were composed of dead things.... think about it a cell is alive but the orgins in it aren't .... Anyway but the whole time i was thinking this is complete bullshit... i mean yeah it's logical and proven but that doesn't make it real...

     So i rose my hand, for once, and asked the question "why do you think that's true... humans made the choice of what's living and non-living, what's moving and stationary, what's blue and what's black but why the hell do we have to believe this because this isn;t telling me why im here... why am i here?" ... the class went silent the teacher cleared his throat and said "I don't know.. You tell me why science is wrong and what your saying is right"

     I stood up and said "look at your body its made of billions of things now look at a worm... What science wants you to believe is that the worm is a relative of us and that doesn't make sense to me ..... why do worms not have legs or arms?" ...Speachless..

     "I understand that i have eyes but why do i... what does science tell you about having them... that they were always there ... what does the Bible say...that he was always there... What is the difference if they both JUST apeared...."

That day everyone talked about me; the teachers, the students, my science teacher was soo confused i thought he was going to quit his job because i broke his beliefs... that day i stopped and actually thought out what life ment....

Later in the day i went to church and listened,Not judgeing, I listened to what he was saying... neither of them give enough evidents to believe in.. but i don't think people should believe in things... Beliefs make people die, make people kill.. i think if you just have an idea thats alot better because an idea can be edited..