Jealously (Steve rogers X reader)

Heres the first Imagine for you people, hope you stay tuned for updates!

Y/n/n: Your nickname
y/n: your name
e/c: eye color

Imagine: Steve getting jealous when he sees you with Tony

--

You held your stomach as you tried, and failed, to hold in your laughter. You lose your breath and You head falls backwards. "I- I cant.... Breath..." Tony smiling proudly at your state, Him then tickling your side. "No... stop!... My stomach.. It hurts..." You blurted between fits of laughter. After a bit you took in deep breaths and calmed down, wiping the tears that formed.

"Ah, that was good." You where closest to Tony friend wise, you guys quickly bonded over Your profound need for sarcasm. It soon just became a Relative friendship, everyone knew that, but not everyone accepted it. Across the room by the window sat a mildly pissed Steve.

Steve had Fallen for you the moment he laid eyes on you, and you couldnt take your eyes of him. He sat there clenching his fist, pretending to drink his coffee reading the news paper. He saw as you stood and stretched.

The exdending of your arms pulling your shirt up slightly, just enough for your skin to peek out. Already sending steve's stomach into a frenzy. You had to be the most beautiful girl he ever saw. Tony stood up and put his fist out, you pumping it with yours.

"See ya later Stark." He gave you his Casual smirk and nodded. "Later y/n." He headed off down the hall and you let out a sigh. Looking over at the nervous steve, whos muscles where bulging out of his clothes as usual. "Hey steve."

He looked over at you and gave you a warm smile. "Hey (y/n/n)." You smiled and felt your cheeks heat up as you walked to your room.

---

You sat on the couch reading a new book series when Tony walked in, you glancing at him. "Whats up Tony?" He sat down next to you with a shrug. "Multiple floors of Well designed-" you nudged him with a slight chuckle. "Oh, shut up." He smiled, Tony knew steve liked you. He knew on day one when Steves face flushed when he saw you walk in.

"Reading, hmm? Isnt there better things to do?" You ignored him with a smiled plastered on your face. "Oh my word, are you Ignoring me? Y/n, how dare you." You couldnt help but let out a Chuckle at his Mockful tone. Steve Slipped into the room, Both you and Tony glancing at him.

"Heya Cap."
"Hey Steve."

He smiled and nodded. "Hi guys." You guys resumed chatting. Steve once again staring daggers into Tony head. You held your book. you could feel Steves eyes on you, causing your hands to shake and your ears burning. "You know, Y/n..." Tony said in a strangely Calm voice; His hand placed on yours. looking down you get very confused. Steve Fueming in the background. "Tony, what are you..." He raised an eyebrow and Smirked. "Ive always found your e/c eyes to be so, mesmerizing."

You scoffed and smiled. "Oh, well Thanks." He nodded and ran a hand down your face. "But your lips, are truly The best part." You gave Tony a confused look; a low growl could be heard from the kitchen.

Before you could even look, Steve smashed his coffee cup onto the Linolium Counter Cracking it, Storming out of the Room.

Tony leaned back and rested on his hands. "What the hell was that, Tony!?" Tony sighed obnoxiously. "He got pissed right? Who would do that if they weren't jealous?" You glared at Tony. "For the last damn time, Steve doesnt like me!" He nodded, with a amused face. "Yeah, sure, Go have a chat with our american hero. See if he feels the same." You growled and punched his leg. He grunted at you, you stood and went in searched for Your star spangled Man.

You thought you heard banging from the Workout room, Looking in the door you see you were right to check there; Steve Stood, his Shirt in peices on the mat, Weights thrown around and him already sweat drenched with a broken Punching bag On the floor.

He swung his wrapped hands with a loud boom the bag exploded the remints falling around his feet, breathing heavily. You slipped into the room, walking to the corner grabbing a Cool towel hanging on the shelf. Swaying toward him, he did his best to keep his eyes off you, slightly embaressed. You gently ran the cool fabric Against his sticky skin.

Patting his forehead he looked down at your concerned, sweet smile. "Do you, Like Tony?" He asked softly, keeping his eyes on your reaction, That was little to none. You Wrapped the towel around his neck, unwrapping the material. "What if I did?" He clenched his fist and you saw his body tense.

You placed your hands on his Muscular chest and ogled at him. He relaxed under your touch, his body rised in tempeture. His face flushed, you chuckled at him. Before you could respond, His lip quivered; A frusrated look setting on his face. A low groan fell from his lips and he shoved you back into the wall.

"Stark. Always with Tony."
Your heart jumped in your throat.
"You dont want him."
"Steve..."
A hand fell to your hip, the other above your head as a unsteady, breath hit your skin. Goosebumps Crossing your skin.

"Look at you, I know who you want."
His face inches closer. His eyes connected with yours.
"Who?"
"Me."
He moans before his lips clash with yours, You melt into the kiss. His body compressed against yours. You slip your hand into his blonde locks; His tounge scraped your bottom lip, your mouth gaped open just enough for his tounge to slip in.

"Mine."
He slipped in between kisses.
"All mine."

You hum against his lips as he leans back slowly, Heavily breathing. "Your right, You are the one I want." You jumped on to him, pushing him down onto the mat.

"Right here. Right now."
He smirked, easily flipping you over and pinning you.
"Alright, You asked for it."