Cold love (Bucky barnes x reader)

-onto Bucky! I cant Go without doing one of him so, time to get this out of my system.

Imagine: Bucky being sent to Kill you but Saves you instead.

--

--

You ran across the open Base as fast as you could, Ducking and rolling to cover. Reloding your gun you could hear the faint steps of multilple armed men. You took in a deep breath, Hearing chatter. You spun out from behind the Wall.

"There she is!"
"Fire you fools!"

You quickly pulled your Gun up, taking out two men without a blink of an eye. Ducking to your left you rolled forward, swinging your feet as you Nocked over a few more men. Striking them out just as quick. Taking out your gun, You pulled the trigger getting three men. Running forward you kicked One with silver hair, A taller one Trying to get you from behind.

You jabbed your elbow back in his face, Broken nose, then at his crotch.
He fell to the floor yelling, you stomped on him and his yelling Stopped. you jumped onto one strangling him as you whiped out your automatic and shot two others.
You quickly snapped the guys neck. You took in a deep breath as you reloaded both of your guns, having to pick up your Handgun.

Suddenly the sound of creaking Metal made your eyes whip to the right to see a Man jump down. Before you could lift your gun up to take him out, his left hand grabbed your wrist; He squeezed with impressive force. You groan, yelling in pain as the gun fell to the floor.
his Right hand striked your stomach, the wind being knocked out of you.

He pinned you to the floor, His hand at your throat. Its then when you relized His left arm, the one currently strangling you, was shiney. Metalic. A red star upon his shoulder. the hair fell out of your face and you saw his.

He had Long, untamed Dark brown hair, A muscular frame, His eyes. They where an oceanic blue. His face formed perfectly with the Black mask above his jaw. He was a sight to see. Suddenly his eyes widened, and his grip weakened. Air supplying your lungs.
You cough as you grabbed your throat rolling to your side. He slowly stood.

You quickly pulled your gun on him.
"Who the hell are you?"
He just looked down at You, Eyes still wide.
if you could read his mind, you would have known he was admiring your beauty.

His heart raced in his chest and he hated it. It felt, repuslive. He'd of never guessed he could fall in love with a mission. You where his mission, Meant to kill you. Clean. Easy. Uneventful. But no, not the case. He had fallen so quickly in love, he wouldnt be getting out.

"Hey! I asked you a question."
He looked up to see you now standing, his slowly reached up and pulled his mask off. Revealing the rest of his Bewitching features. After Scanning through multiple already Developing Fantasy's, You couldnt help but feel Highly confused.

"why did you stop?"
"Stop what."
You scoff, before mumbling to yourself.
"Now you talk..."
You regain yourself and lock your arms, gun still pointed at him.
"why did you Stop trying to friggin kill me."
He turned and picked up his Knife that had fallen out of his pocket.
"Im going to help You."
You let your gun fall a little, Undescribely confused at this point.
"What? Help me?"
He nodded and pulled his Gun of its holster.
"Yes."
You let your gun fall completely, One hand now helping gesture your State.
"Alright let me get this straight. I barge in here, Kick some Ass, You Try and kill me, Now we are going to buddy on up and Your gonna help me?"
He nodded once again, nocholantly.
"Yes."

He began to walk to the far east side of the base. You Sighed, running up behind him. You couldnt help but let your eyes fall, fully checking him out. You had to say, this was one fine Man. You eyed his Ass and Clicked your tounge and smirked. Humming, "Damn." You whistled Under your breath. He glanced back at you.

Shots flew passed your heads and he jumped back, pulling you to the wall. Suddenly his face was So close to yours. His heat radiated off of him, your breath hitched in your throat. He scanned your face, He jolted back; smoothly taking his Gun, firing at the henchmen dressed in black. There bodies dropped, yelling could he heard.

"Move, move, move!"
The clanking of boots circled around the building.

You slipped your gun into your hand Aiming With Bucky; Suddenly a man rolled out and A bullet nicked your right hip. You groaned as you leaned against the Building. Bucky wrapped his flesh hand around you, holding the wound.

You squeezed your eyes shut, The bullet went straight through. His Heart beat was all you could comprehend, the echo of his gun was all background noise. Suddenly his pressure was gone and you saw him Pull up his Black Buckle type shirt, revealing part of his Toned chest.
You would have Drooled if you weren't in agonizing pain.
The fabric from his undershirt Tore as easy as paper. He knelt down, folding the Black cloth.
"Keep pressure on the wound."
You nodded as you winced as you pressed the Make-shift bandage to your side.
Bucky jumped up, Attacking the man who had injured you.

He Held him by his neck, while he beat him to a bloody pulp with his Metal arm. You let your eyes fall upon Bucky. Now shoving The limp body to the floor. he turn and strode back to you, pocketing his weapon.

"We need to get that Stiched."
He Lifted you up, your arm around his neck. He gripped your Side and Walked you easily to a dark infirmery type building.
"Calm down."
He spoke in a low, Silky voice. Your muscles relaxed, his hand slipped under your shirt; Cleaning the wound as good as he could. The stiching was Alot less painful than you expected. His cold Metal hand held your hip.

He tried to focus on the wound and not your sweat tinted skin; The image of him slipping his cool hand up your shirt, feeling whatever he could in that moment. He couldnt keep himself from ogling your body.
Snapping out of his thoughts he took a step back, clearing his throat.
"I'm, uh- I'm done."

You slowly sat up, looking Down at your side, You pulled down your shirt and sighed.
"Thank you..."
You waited for him to say a name but, he didnt. By the looks of it, he didnt seem to even now his name.
"They call me... Soldier."
You furrowed your brows, Standing up, Your hands on your waist.
"Soldier? Come on, theres gotta be a better name than that."
He shrugged slightly.
You sighed and put your hand out.
"Well, Soldier, Im Agent (L/n) otherwise known as y/n."
You smiled, he Hesitantly took your hand. He then dragged you through the door, Hand still in his. He took you too a jeep just off the base.
He Handed you a pair of keys.
"The jeep should get you far enough to find a airport. Go home, agent Y/n."

You smiled and jingled the keys.
"Thanks, Soldier."
You turned to get in the car but his hand grabbed your wrist, twisting you to face him. You Flinched as his Lips conected with yours, his hand holding your face. Your eyes flutter shut, Melting into his Touch.
He grabbed your thigh, pulling it up.
Pressing you into the Jeep, His tounge already in your mouth and Your heart racing.
He pulled back, Shocked at his own Actions.

"What. Was. That?"
His cheeks tinted pink.
"I dont know."
You let out a heavy breath and laugh.
"Man, and I thought you had a stick up your ass."
He Just took a few steps back and stared as you got into the jeep.

You smiled and waved.
"Thanks for everything, Really."
You winked and Started the engine.
He Nodded and Did one shake of his hand.
You took that as a goodbye.

Soon enough you where zooming from the Base.
Yes, You failed the mission.
But then again you found a new one.

Finding that soldier, and tell you what.
You'll be getting more than some kiss.
That, is a fact.