Liquid courage (Pietro Maximoff X reader)

Next up is everyone's favorite speedster. Pietro!

Pretty short one, whoops.

Imagine: A drunk Pietro stumbling into you and doing what he has no courage to do otherwise.

--

--

You yawned as you rolled in bed; Restless, sweaty and a nightmare. Your eyes shot open and you growled as you slipped out of your uncomfertable sheets. Sitting on the edge of you bed, you rested your head in your hands. The cool hair helping with your state.

You pushed yourself out of the bed, The Floor freezing. Tickling your warm feet. You ran a hand down the cold fridge handle. You then heard stumbling, and an elevator opening. You snook over to the hallway to see a figure Sway down the hall. Something in its hands.

Shrugging, 'One of 'em musta had a late night.' you thought to yourself as you poured yourself a glass of water.
"Nightmares."
You huffed under your breath.
"Always with those damn things."
You pushed off the counter and slowly walked to your room.

"y/n, hey."
The slightly Slurred language filled your ears. You immediatly reconigzed the Accent as, Pietro. Turning; he was right beind you.
"Shit-"
You spit as You jump back, His eyes looked heavy and he looked like he was about to pass out.
He took the glass from your hand Taking a gulp in his mouth, His lips curved into a grimace and he spat the substance back into the cup.
"Water."

You took it from his hand. "That's what they call it, Most of the time anyway." You poured the water out and turned back to Pietro.

"Are you drunk?"
He shrugged and licked his lip bottom lip, his eyes scanning your body fairly quickly.
"That's what they call it."
He mocked, an edge to his sarcasm.

You sighed and put a stray strand of his hair behind his ear.
"You should lay down. Let that stuff wash out of your system."
His eyes fixated on your E/c ones, you were fairly sure he hadnt heard you.

"You are beautiful."
Your breath hitched in your throat at his words. His eyes blinked, painfully slowly.
"What..."
You couldnt help from saying. He took your hand in his and then wrapped his arms around you.

Surrounding you with his usual, sweet scent you loved; tinted with the smell of alcohol. You smiled against him, and he slowly pulled back.

Only enough for his head to turn and your lips to crash into each other. You could feel your eyes bulging from your body, Your cheeks surely red hot at this point.

Moaning into the kiss; you melt into him. Knees buckling in all. His tounge skillfully found its way into your mouth.
Fighting.
winning.
You held onto the edge of his shirt.

He pulled back and a lazy smile was set upon his lips.
"That was nice, you taste good."
You choked and chuckled.

"Man you really are drunk as hell."
he nodded and took in a deep breath; He collapsed into your chest.
"Pietro! Shit."
You held him up as best you could.
Setting him on the couch he mumbled, barely audioble.

"Hmm. Y/n, I love you..."

You turned, ever so slightly so you could see his face. He gave you an award winning grin.
"I love you."
"I love Y/n l/n."
He chuckled out. You smiled, Holding back the urge to confess your feelings.

'He's drunk out of his bloody mind. Like he will even remember kissing me.'
You ran a hand over his head and moved the hair.
"Shhh, get some rest. Then try again in the morning."
He attempted a nod but was out before it was completed.

You didnt leave his side all night.
--

You woke up to see An empty couch. You saw a figure leaning over the counter.
"Pietro?"
The now known to be Pietro figure, flinched at your words.
"Y/n. Your up."

You nodded and got to your feet, streching.
Last nights events flooding back, your hand absentmindingly flew to your lips. a Small smile growing.
Your cheeks flushed, you supposed His did too.
"Do you remember-"
He cut you off with a tense tone in his voice.
"The kiss? Yes."
You swollowed, hard.
"And the..."
He nodded and Sighed.

"Its ok. I get it."
You looked up at him confused.
"I was out of it, Forget what I said. I dont expect you to have to explain, You dont have to feel the same way."

You quickly strode over. Slipping your Arms around his waist. His body stiffined, but relaxed after a few seconds.
"I do love you."
You let the words seep out of your mouth.

He turned to face you, eyes wide and his hands on your cheeks.
"Are you serious?"

You smiled and nodded.
"Yes."
He beamed. His blue eyes sparkling.
His lips clashed with yours.
This time it was alot less sloppy and uneven. This time it was passionate, A perfect fit to your lips.

Steve then walked in, looking at both of you with furrowed brows.
Beyond confused.

"Since when?"
Was all he said.
Pietro smirking.

"Since 2 minutes ago."