chapter 1: intro

You would be wondering who am I ....
To say the truth I am a 17 yr school girl...96%nerdy 4%crazy ...I love maths crazily..
What !!! Nono no no ...I never had any boyfriend....I am scared of boys ....

Ohh I forgot to tell you my name my name is Samantha...I love dancing..reading...karate tooo

Ok now I will talk to you later .... continue reading to kn about my life better...

California:
It's 6  yrs since we moved to California...my dad and brother were in army...i stay with my step mom and two step sis ....yes she is a typical step mom..it's an unspoken rule of my house I have to clean the whole house, do their laundry, get groceries..etc at the end of the day sleep without food.
My step sisters are even worse they are the reason I get bullied , pushed off like I am not present though I am the best In my batch ..it's a regular thing happening with me since 10yrs......since my dad died saving me ,my mom blamed me fr his death I used get beaten, unknown people used to come to my home...I used to be their waitress.. sometimes they made me drink...I was behaved like was trash...daddy's princess turned into maid of the house .....one day wen I was crying my eyes out in a park..a kind old lady came to me and complained in child care cell....I got beaten worst that day...for days I cudnt wake up....so I nvr bother complaining...

So I m starting my senior year....my bestfriends due to whom I am alive are Ariana , Chloe, and Nathan ....Ariana and me basically are sisters...who also got moved to Cali with her parents after I did....my dad was basically a billionaire , also a big business man...so we nvr had lack of money ...as my mom owned it....no worries.....
Today is the last day of hols....from tomorrow a new start ...

I hope guys the with ur full support the story will be even better and the best one if you keep commenting...I don't mind sarcastic comments...so plzz vote fr me....
Your crazy girl
Shonaspy