chapter 2

Tomorrow!!!  yes tomorrow   

It's the start of our school senior year...my sisters Mel and Chloe already moved out so this year I will have lil less chores to do...I can concentrate on studies ....I have lot less to do this year as I had qualified enough subjects for graduation...still I need to do extra subjects for scholarship. So this year I will do maths again...biology and PE all other classes will be home room..

      Wish this year in my school it won't be miserable as it was always...this time I will fight for myself....and the last 10 months of my life with them...then I will move away somewhere far and I have enough money saved for buying a house for me.
With these thoughts I fell asleep with a hope for better tomorrow..

Beep!! Beep!!
WAKE UPPPPPPP NOW
ARE YOU WAKING OR NOT ...GET YOUR LAZY ASSS DOWN NOW...
Ugh!!! Kristen hell of my stepmom
What a start ....I really appreciate the start of the year... ( Note the sarcasm)
I showered and brushed my curly hair...

'Good morning mom...' yes I am not allowed to call her Kristen...did I tell she is now handling some business so she will be literally away for months...

'Yes sweety' in her sickly sweet voice ' you know I hav to fly out of the country for the business so I won't be here ....but as a good mom I can't allow a 17 yr old girl to live by herself...so I hv Mr John Smith to look after you for six months ...'
I looked at her in horror....that 40 yr old paedophile... I am officially screwed....

And yeah!! I am leaving tonight....

She shouted as I walked out of the door...that man is horror himself....last time he was home he nearly raped me....but this time I won't be silent...i will complain in child care forum...he will be taken care...or I will report in school ...

My phone vibrated
Hey babe where are you.  - Ashley...
A few blocks away from my own- me
Ok I will b there in 2 - a
Ok- me
Ashley my best friend since diapers. 
She was the sole person who helped me althrough these issues.   Her mom scared Kristen which stopped the brutal beatings and starvation by her...that bitch ..she found a new way to harass me....
Honk !! Honk!!!
My bestie Ashley ...
"Hey babe why are you walking alone when i was picking you up..."
"Nothing..Lil upset"
'Is it related to that Kristen bitch...did she do anything ..'-

I blabbered whole story to her ...

"That horrible hag.....I will kill her...that bitch...no worries you can always be at ours you know that right.."
I smiled at response . I can't be forever at hers.  But still sometimes to escape...

We can have a sleep over at yours so that he won't be able to hurt you. 

We reached our school....

'You know a new hot teacher...'
' he is totally drool worthy'
'Completely edible'

I rolled my eyes at the girls ...
Hello miss Eliza
Can I hav my timetable...
1.chemistry- ms. Amelia scott
2.homeroom- library
3.home room -library
Break
4.gym-mr Robert
5.maths- Mr Johnson
6.maths - Mr Johnson

Do you have any class with me-.ashley
I guess only chem and one maths -me
Heyy you got two classes with Mr HoTT lucky girl lol- ash
Whatever -me

The whole day I was thinking of the night with Mr pedo...I m really scared...last tym I was saved by Ashley's parents...it was a coincidence....they threatened Kristen
But this time after three she did the sick thing again ....I need to think some...I am turning 18 in 3 months...till then I need to stay safe...no more being scared...

Ouch...I had lil bit pain in my Ribs...
Looked sideways....Nathan and ash were poking me....

Wat are you thinking....the class is going to end neaRly... You zoned out of the whole class....any issue- Nate

Will explain you in lunch- me

He looked at me worried but....
I assured him...

Homeroom passed away quickly.....i was walking towards lunchroom...
Ouch!!!! I fell on my butt
Looked up to find a man mesmerizing
Eyes...chieseled jaw...picking my books....I hurriedly picked up the books ...and ran away from there.....
....
I was whole time zoned out again...while Nate was being explained by Ashley....

Heyy girl....we will hv a sleepover with u today .....you will be safe I promise.....
Srsly I am alive only due to my superb sets of friends....

I had all free time nxt as I skipped gym room and our dear maths teacher chose not to teach us today ...

I reached parking lot...
We will arrive soon....i tried not to think about the night time.....
As I pulled towards my parking lot...a black Porsche was parked proudly in my neighborhood....
Ohh so we have a new neighbour....i thought.....

I slowly walked into my house only
To be greeted by.. 
Hello dear!!how much you have grown-up a sick voice speaking
And I froze!!