#1 One-side Childhood Love

Rather than 'friends',

Ding dong,

Our relationship is more like family,

Ding dong,

Like siblings.

Yuu harshly opened the door which earn a loud bang litting the silent house. Not that he cared though since the owner went to work already, living their son alone.

He ran upstair frustratedly considering how late they are if they doesn't start to walk to school now. He hurtled to the room beside the stairs, harshly opened the pathetic wooden door of the room.

"MIKA!" Yuu yelled furiously only to being greet by the sight of his friend wrapping himself in the thick mattress on the bed.

Typical. Yuu thought. Without wasting any time, he yanked the mattress away harshly.

"Wake up." Yuu hissed.

Mika groaned in annoyance and shifted his position with back facing Yuu. "5 more minute. . ." He slurred lazily, bringing the pillow to covered his ear and the others hand to covered his eyes.

"No way." Yuu retorted. "Get. Up. Now. Or I will tell your mom."

"Fine. . ." Mika let out a deep sigh as he get up from the bed and rubbed his groggy eyes while dragging his feet lazily to the bathroom.

The smaller male smiled in victory before he settled himself on the bed, pondering about their past as the sound of the door creaking went through his ears.

They first meet was 10 years ago when Mika moved close to his home during summer and became their neighbor. The two of them get along rather well not to say their families too since their father share common interest - which is fishing and maybe that's why their families relationships maintained contacts throughout the year.

When they were small, Yuu had to admit he get irritated almost all the time over Mika due to his touchy character not to say that Mika was a bit airhead before. He remembered when their families went to river together and Mika fell hitting his head on the ground in the process of running to him because of he got to captured two catfishes. Yuu still remembered when he cried and ran to him, still holding the fish and it's hilarious.

Welp, many things changed and now it seem Mika was more mature than him - no matter how he hated to admit it - he became more taller and attractive than before.

*****

"What are you laughing about?"

"Nothing, I just remember something funny." Yuu grinned at the lilac haired girl whose face twisted in confusion.

The girl hummed before she asked, "What was it?"

"Well that, he was sitting there on his knees in the water, still holding the fish in his hand." Yuu chuckled as the image of  the memory flashed in his head.

"Still not change isn't he, Yuu-san?" The girl mused.

Nodding, Yuu brought up some workpaper that their teacher gave them and started working on it.

"Yeah he hasn't change at all, like yesterday. . ."

"You two sure get along." Shinoa cut him.

"Eh? Yeah." Yuu blinked in confusion as he noticed the smirk that was playing on her lips.

"Are you sure you two aren't couple~?" She teased.