Chapter 8 : Talk Over Drinks *

Melanie

The whole week has past me by rather painfully slow this time. I was contemplating if it was because things between Leo and I have gotten a little awkward after the whole 'daddy' incident. We only ever text now, he doesn't call me on facetime as often as he use to resulting in me not bothering the least bit more either. Or perhaps it was because whenever I daydream I seem to always hallucinate Harry's face. It's terrifying to say the least, I wasn't really sure why that happened so often and I don't know if it was my subconscious that made his face appear or if it was me.

I am in the midst of my sculpting class finishing up for the day and my professor is assigning us a project that'll be due the upcoming Monday, leaving us enough time to do it over the weekend. The assignment is quite fun actually, we're able to get creative with it and sculpt just about anything that comes to our imagination. Basically I could sculpt a penis if I wanted to... but I won't for obvious reasons.

"If you guys need to use any materials like brushes and such don't be hesitant to come to my classroom over the weekend. But I've seem to run out of clay so you guys are going to have to buy that yourselves." Mr. Hankins announces and the entire class response with a simple nod.

We're dismissed after five minutes and the first thing I think of doing is going straight to my dorm room to get leave my bag, get some money, maybe change and call an uber to take me down town. I want to start this project now so I'll have the weekend free to hang out with Vitani and Yovann. Perhaps we could all go out to do something fun like bowling. I haven't gone bowling in what feels like ages even though it's been only months, but I miss it terribly. I love going bowling, the best part of it all is that I'm really good at it considering I win most rounds to whomever challenges me to play against.

I walk fast paced down the stairs to get to the main, bottom floor and once I reached it I burst through the front double doors in a hurry. I didn't really take notice of my surroundings because I was already familiar to it all by now and knew my way around campus.

I plan on going to that craft supplies shop where I had reunited once more with Harry, remembering that I had pass through an isle full of sculpting materials. I plan on purchasing a small Christmas tree and some colorful decorative lights to make my dorm room appear the least bit festive considering the holidays are right around the corner. I was quite upset that this was the first thanksgiving I didn't spend with my parents/family and I missed it more than I thought I would.

As I get closer to crossing the street to get to my dorm, I take notice of a familiar glimmering black Rolls Royce parked close yet keeping distance from the main entrance of the university. The windows of the elegant car were tainted a dark black which prevented me from peeking through them to confirm if it was who I thought it might be. It was an absurd thought and I'm sure he has much more important things to do than wait until I finished my classes. Though, I remember he said we'd have to talk about what happened the other night at some point and I know Harry is a man of his word. An entire week has passed, though, was it really him or was I secretly hoping it was him?

I kept a hidden stare on the car as I walked to my dorm building. Once I heard a clink sound and noticed the door of the lavish car open, goosebumps rose on my olive skin and I grew anxious.

Oh gosh.

It was him... crap.

I took a quick notice of his clothing choice which was a casual white, slightly sheer, button up blouse, tight black trousers and brown boots causing me to wonder if he had gone to work at all today as I take into account it was still a week day and that'll make him look like an irresponsible CEO.