PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

Okay, hey.

Yes, I've been gone for a minute guys and I really have no excuse besides the fact that I've grown up and I really started living my life. But anyways, I'm back... and I'm angry.

So as you all know if you're reading this story , this book is a sequel to my story 'Next Door Neighbors' and that book has disappeared?! I have not been active here on Wattpad for months and if I had unpublished the book it would still show up on my works and I obviously would never in a million years purposely delete that book.

I have no idea how it got deleted and if wattpad has removed it I would have expected to receive a message notifying me that that was happening. But I didn't.

So I messaged wattpad to see if they could help me recover it somehow and this was their response:

Yeah um no help whatsoever.

I really don't know what to do to recover it or if that's even possible because when I logged back on it was already gone, I really don't know for how long it's been missing.

This has happened before with my One-Shot book long ago. Wattpad removed it but I got a message saying they had but regardless I never was able to get it back. Now that it has happened for the second time and it's a book I really cared about I'm actually extremely upset about it.

So really my question is if you guys even want me to continue this sequel or not considering there's no main story anymore. Most of you here already know the first story but anyone who stumbles upon this book will be at lost so I don't know if it's worth it or if I should just unpublish this book and just focus on my other stories.

If you guys know how I can recover my book please help a sis out and let me know if you want me to continue this sequel by commenting!

-Cx