👑Chapter 18: Double Date (Part 2)👑

Recap:
In the last chapter, Travis asked Kathrine to go on a date. Kathrine wanted Y/N and Garroth to come so she wouldn't be alone. Kathrine and Y/N are getting ready for the date. When the boys get to Y/N's house, Y/N called for Kathrine but she didn't come. Is Kathrine okay? We will find out in this chapter. Now on to the chapter!!!
__________________________

Travis' POV:
I can't believe I am going on a date with  Kathrine. I was to scared to ask her. I actually can't believe she said yes. Garroth was going to pick me up so he could take me to Y/N's house. I was wearing a tux with a green tie. I was combing my hair when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. It was Garroth. He said," Are you ready?" I said nervously," I am ready." Garroth says," what is wrong? There is a tone in your voice like you are nervous or something." I looked down and said," I am kind of." He said," Well don't be. I was nervous on my first date with Y/N." " Well you are different then me. You are a jock and I am a shy nerd guy." He said," Just because I am a jock doesn't mean anything. Everyone is nervous on their first date. Even Casanovas." " That is true." He said," Now are you ready?" " Yeah." We left my house and went to Y/N's. Garroth knocked on the door and then I heard foot steps coming down the stairs and someone answered the door. It was Y/N. Y/N called for Kathrine. Kathrine didn't come down. Y/N called for Kathrine again. Nothing. So Y/N went upstairs.
________________________
Y/N's POV:
I called for Kathrine one more time and she wouldn't come down so I just went upstairs to see what she was doing. I went to my bedroom and she wasn't in there. I went into my mom's room, she wasn't in there. I then went to my bathroom and I saw her....... Crying! I said," Are you ok?" She wiped the tears from her face and said," Yeah I'm fine." She stands up and I say," Are you sure?" She said," Yeah I'm fine. I was just scared!" I said," Ok. Well they are waiting for us." Kathrine and I walk downstairs and Travis has big eyes and was blushing. Travis said to Kathrine," You look beautiful." Kathrine blushed and said," Thanks." Travis took Kathrines hand and walked out to the car. Garrote said to me," You look beautiful too." I blushed and said," Thanks." Garroth grabbed my hand all the way to the car. I think this is going to be a great double date.

Hey guys Basia here. Sorry this was short. I am going to publish 2 chapters. I am sorry I haven't been publishing I was having Writers block. I hope you guys have a great day (or night). Bye readers.

~ Aphmau_Reader aka Basiati 💙❤️💚💜👑