👑Chapter 22: BROTHER?!?👑

F/A: Favorite Anime
F/S: Favorite show (If you don't like or watch anime)

Garroth's POV:
We were about to kiss but then someone comes in. It was a guy. He had brownish blonde hair, blueish green eyes, he looked like he had a six pack just like Aaron's put he was wearing a shirt and it was visible, he was wearing a green shirt, blue jeans, and he looked familiar.

Y/N says when the man walked in," BROTHER?!?" THAT'S HER BROTHER! I never knew about this. Her brother walks over to her and hugs her.

Y/N's POV:
Garroth and I were about to kiss but then my brother walks in. My brother walks up to me and hugs me. I say when he stops hugging me," Clay this is Garroth. Garroth this is Clay." They both shake hands and my brother starts talking to me,"Are you ok? I got a call from the doctors and I stopped everything and came here." I say,"I am ok. You didn't have to do that." My brother is kind of over protective over me. Clay and I were talking and then I heard the room door shut and I saw that Garroth was gone. I am worried about him.

~A week later~

I got out of the hospital and I was watching F/A (or F/S) in the living room until I heard a knock on the door. I say to the person knocking," Hang on. I'm coming." I start to walk to the door but then Clay ran to the door and said,"Wait Y/N! I will get it!" I roll me eyes.

Clay opens the door and I see Garroth in a tuxedo.

Clay says to Garroth," Oh hey

Clay says to Garroth," Oh hey. What are you doing here?" Garroth says," I am here to take Y/N on a date." Clay says," Oh that's cool. Come on in." I see Garroth walk in and he looks really handsome.

I go upstairs and get ready.
_____________________________

Hey guys Basia here. I am sooooo sorry that this chapter is short. But I have some good news!!

THIS BOOK HAS OVER 30 K VIEWS!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

I

was thinking of doing a face reveal at 50 K or 100 K views.

Anyways, I hope you guys have a great day (or night)!!

Bye my Lil Aphies!!!