playlist

Pity Party - Melanie Martinez

"It's my party and I'll cry when I want to."

Bust Your Windows

"Until it happened baby you don't know pain, I bust the windows out your car. You know I did it 'cuz I left my mark, left my initials with a crow bar and then I drove off into the dark."

Power Trip - J. Cole

"Now this has gotta be the longest crush ever, if I ever get to fuck it be the longest bust ever. Love is a drug like the strongest stuff ever and; fuck it I'm on one."

Creep - TLC

"He doesn't know what I do, and no attention goes to show. So I creep."

Consideration - Rihanna (ft. SZA)

"Let me cover yo shit in glitter I can make it gold, heard you tryna sell your soul baby."

Hello - J. Cole

"And I thought about you today, and I thought about the things you used to say. And I thought about the things we did, and I thought about your newest kid, god damn that makes two now. So what am I supposed to do now?"

Fool For You - Zayn

"Cause I'm a fool for you, and the things you do."

"I know, I know, given the chance I'd do it again. I can't help myself."

Bed Peace - Jhene Aiko

"We'd make love and then we'd fuck and then you'd give me my space."

Jealous - Beyoncé

"I'm in my penthouse half naked, I cooked this meal for you naked. So where the hell you at? I got one drop left of this drink, in the glass, don't make me break it."

Are You That Somebody - Aaliyah

"I really need somebody, so tell me you're the somebody."

Rear View - Zayn

"Can your heart be mine?"

This Town - Niall Horan

"If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you."

Controlla - Drake

"You like it, when I get, aggressive."

Comfort Inn - Jhene Aiko

"I shoulda never took you on that boat for your birthday, and I shoulda never fucked you on that boat for your birthday."

Shout Out To My Ex - Little Mix

"Shout out to my ex! He's really quite the man, he broke my heart and that made me who I am."