one

"Are you getting new neighbors?" Annie asked excitedly as Zayn, her sugar daddy, eyed her from across the hot tub. She was bent over the edge in the new Moschino bikini she had practically begged him for a few days in advanced.

Her ass was in his face, wet and shining in the moonlight. He hadn't had neighbors for years, the two houses right and left or him vacant. His house was three stories and about four acres, his backyard twice as big.

What one of the most eligible bachelors his age wanted with a seventeen year old girl? Nobody knew, but everyone cared.

"You keep leaning over the balcony like that your fat ass is gonna fall over." Zayn joked making her purse her lips and twist to face him.

"You're not excited?" She taunted, knowing Zayn loved every bit of his privacy, which is why his pool isn't in his back yard but instead on the roof of his house.

"Whoever it is better not ask me for shit, including sugar." He was talking out of his ass now, and off of a bottle of Hennessy.

"Sugar?" Annie chuckled descending into the water and then breathing in the smoke of his joint.

"Sugar." He repeated, as she threw her leg over his, settling on his lap and kissing his neck.

Annie had feelings for Zayn, she was actually desperately in love with him and the fact that he spoiled her was amazing too. But she knew Zayn would never feel the same even if his god descended from the heavens and told him too.

"Mm." She moaned. "Wanna lend me some sugar?" She suggested, grinning as he pushed her bottoms to the side, positioning himself with her.

short chapters