Chapter 3 | Night School!

I finally got away!
Subaru:Nope you didn't
PLEASEEE NOOOO!
Subaru:Fine
YASSS!Anyways lets go to the story!

-+-Your POV-+-
I followed Reiji to my room but their house is SUUUUPER BIG!I skipped in the big halls following Reiji..."We're here Y/n"He said as I saw what was inside....IT WAS F/C!!!!!I jumped into my bed..It...Was...So...COMFORTABLE!!!"We have Night School Y/n..So please get ready.."He said as I nodded my head with a cute smile..When he teleported I got ready and got to the stairs leading Down...I saw Yui and I waved at her she waved back.We got out at the front and I saw a limo..we walked inside and waited....When we were there we saw many fan girls of the Sakimakis..'so Yui was right' I thought and we ran out of the crowed beacause we were gonna be dead...but I saw a girl with Light brown hair and forest green eyes...she was wearing the same uniform but she had a blue flower crown and her hair is in a braid..when she saw the Sakimakis she just rolled her eyes.....Maybe not a fan...the only girl not a fan...

-+-Sakiko's POV-+-
I was walking to night school..When I saw the Sakimaki's I just rolled my eyes...And I was wearing my uniform with Knee high socks and my blue flower crown..I walked in the school but someone said "Hey Dork!"Ugh one of the fan girls "Yes Baka?"I said "Don't roll your eyes on our Sakimaki's!"Then she kicked my on my stomach...I began coughing blood...blood was dripping from my mouth.."You....Traidor....Nobody...Loves...You"I said then I fell down...weak...hopeless....No one to save me....I'm all alone...in this big world...A tear drop fell from my cheek "H-H-Help"I said but six voices said "SAKIKO!" Then Darkness overcomes me..

-+-Yui's POV-+-
After the six brothers screamed the girls name we ran to the girl...She was cold...Reiji carried her and said "Let's go to the nurses office.."Then we all teleported there..she was resting now..she was flicking her eyes open...until she said "W-What H-H-Happened?"

Cliffhanger!