Family Dinner

"DINNER!" Sweden calls. Quickly Iceland came down the stairs followed by Norway who was dragging Denmark behind him, Finland was last one walking at a slow pace, he was still mad Sweden had taken all his knives away.

"This looks great!" Iceland smiles, he was being polite it looked much to unburnt for him.

"Now we half to say our prays." Sweden smiles sitting down as everyone does the same.

"I WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SATAN FOR ALL HE HAS DONE!" Finland yells. As Denmark rolls his eyes.

"That's not a prayer Finland." Sweden sighs, this was normal.

"It is." Finland insists. As Norway slowly started to get closer to Denmark.

"Who cares?" Iceland asks "No one so can we eat?"

"Yes." Sweden smiles. And everyone starts eating, it's relatively normal (for the 2p Nordics at least) when...

Iceland asks "Big brother are you gay?"

"No you little shit I'm demisexual."Norway responses annoyedly.

"Oh." Iceland blinks "Are you and Denmark in a relationship?"

"OF COURSE WE ARE!" Norway says in shock. As Denmark shakes his head no to Iceland. Norway thank whatever higher power at be he didn't notice no one needed Norway to freak out it got messy.

Then because it did (best not to question it) one of Norway's dragons landed on the table and began to eat off of Denmark's plate.

Denmark just shrugged and went back up to his room where he wouldn't get yelled at for smoking.

"DEN!" Norway yelled chasing after him and Iceland started chasing his big brother. Finland got up and grabbed one of his cleavers before Sweden could see.

"Well I've half to go do... some things in town." Finland smiles as he turns his phone on and texts Oregon 'You got the virgin sheep?'

And in seconds gets the reply 'I've had them all week are we doing this?''

Finland scoffed and texted him back 'Of course we are I finally got a cleaver back.'

Sweden raises an eyebrow "What are you doing?"

"Nothing!" Finland says quickly and leaves. Leaving Sweden all alone with their half eaten dinner.