Catch You On the Flipside, MuggleFuc-

Tegwen always knew she wasn't going to stay in New York City for the rest of her life, there were far too many people around for her liking. However, the woman didn't plan on leaving under the circumstances that had come upon her. She didn't realize that she had brought back a carnivorous plant back with her from Giant Country and she certainly didn't expect to go running into Newt Scamander after many years of trying to hide away along with pain she had carried for so long. 

But it was time to go home, even if she didn't know what to expect fully upon going back. What she did know was that her fathers would welcome her back into her childhood home with open arms. They would laugh, cry, and scold her profusely after she explained everything that had taken place during her time away. But Tegwen would be overjoyed just to see them and be in their company. 

She would be even happier when her life returned to somewhat of a norm once she got herself another wand to replace her old one. All were good things for the woman to look forward to.

However, Tegwen wasn't so sure how the time was going to go on the boat ride that she would be sharing with Newt. In fact, the woman was rather nervous about the entire trip home, mainly because it would just be her and Newt alone.

Over the course of the few days that she had been reunited with her old classmate, she had Tina, Queenie and of course, the wonderful Jacob as support. Without them, all Tegwen wanted to do was crawl back into the shell that she had broken out from within the last few days. She had been able to say what she wanted to Newt, things that had been building up for years for her and she heard what she wanted to hear.

Newt gave her the apology she wanted and more, but it didn't mean that things were 100% between them. They had gone for years without talking, they really didn't know anything about each other since the time back at Hogwarts, but certainly, some things had changed since the time they were teenagers. 

A knock came at Tegwen's door as the woman was packing up some last minute things to bring with her home. She had already sent an owl to her fathers, explaining that she would be coming home and that she would explain everything when she arrived. She figured it was Newt as the man claimed he had some "unfinished" business to attend to before he left that morning. She couldn't even stop him if she wanted to but she really didn't want to know what the man was up to. She just hoped that he stayed out of trouble because she really didn't want to get involved in another situation.

She was simply counting her blessings that she wasn't facing any charges from MACUSA and that they hadn't condemned Freud for breaking several ribs of the Auror. Tegwen figured he wasn't doing anything too foolish as he had left Pickett back at her place, as the little bowtruckle had become quite fond of Freud and spent a great deal with the other plant-like creature.

It was common knowledge that Newt was not going to leave Pickett behind even though the two had been bickering back and forth. Newt continued to try bringing Pickett back to the other bowtruckles but Pickett refused and wrapped himself around Freud, unwilling to part with his new friend. 

They were best friends or as Tegwen liked to refer them to " strictly plantonic," which certainly earned a snort from Newt. 

"Come in," Tegwen called, only to have Queenie and Tina come into the flat.

"What are you two doing here?" Tegwen said with a bright smile. "I thought we said our goodbyes last night."

"Did you really think you were going to get away that easy?" Queenie asked her, bringing her into a hug. "It's like you don't know us at all, Tegwen."