Who's there?

Jason woke up in the middle of the night to see the small fire they have made on the last of it's flames. Jason quickly got up and threw some more logs into the fire making it start up again. He sighed as he sat down with a poker stick before looking around at his brothers. Dick was laying on his stomach about a foot away from him. He had small patches of soot on his face and his hair was dirty and all over the place. He had changed and was now wearing sweats and a sweatshirt to keep warm. He glanced past him and glanced at his younger brothers. He smiled a little at the sight he saw. Damian was in Tim's lap leaning against his chest. He still had the Sweatshirt and Jacket he gave him but he was now in Sweatpants to. Damian was sweating a little from his fever still but they couldn't do anything about it till they can get medical help. Damian had his hand gripped tightly onto Tim's sweater and was fast asleep. Tim was also asleep but was leaning aginst the tree the plane was aginst. Tim's arms were wrapped around Damian tightly to comfort him. There was a thick blanket at the bottom of there feet as they slightly shivered. Jason stood up and grabbed the blanket before wrapping the blanket around them. That was when Damian slowly opened his eyes to see Jason wrapping the blanket around him.
"Jason are we okay?" he asked in a small childs voice. Jason stopped wrapping them and nodded.
"Rest there Baby Bat. Bruce is coming don't worry. Were going to be fine" he replied laying his hand on Damian's sweaty hair.
"No were not. Father hasn't came yet he probably doesn't know were here" Damian said rasing his voice a little.
"We are going to be fine. I promise. Just go back to sleep. I will make sure nothing happens." Jason said rubbing his small back.
"Promise?" Damian said as he laid his head back on Tim's chest.
"Promise" he said confidently. Soon after he said that Damian fell back asleep.
To say Jason was worried was an understatement. He had just barely came back to Bruce and his brothers and started to work on his relationship with them. He had grown very fond of Damian and Tim. He was finally feeling like an older brother and would hated if something happened to them on his watch. He was actually starting to love them and they were starting to love him. He was really worried about Damian because he was actually wanting Tim and he was really sick. Which isn't a good thing when you are on a island were there wasn't any people on it.
A small Russel came from the bushes. Jason immediately stood up right before a dart shot from the bush in front of him hitting him in the chest. He pulled out the dart looking at it before blackness started to fill his vision.
"D-D-Damit" he shuddered out before he fell to his knees then fell completely to the ground.