Chapter 1

Fanfic based off of:
https://youtu.be/Fm4HwC6u00k

Takes place after The amazing spider-man 2 (four years later)

Deadpool remake where Wade falls in love with Peter instead.

It'd had been 3 years, 5 months, and 16 days since Gwen's death. But y'know, who's counting?

Peter Parker. That's who was counting.

His heart still felt like a piece was missing. And buried 10 feet underground with the love of his life.. Gwen Stacy..

He stood at her grave. He visited the grave everyday.. He missed her so much.

"No offense but you're wrong.."

"Wrong? Wrong about what?"

"You're wrong about us being on different paths, were not on different paths, you're my path and you're always gonna be my path.."

Peter smiled sadly at the memory. Tears threatening to fall. He felt that in his heart he would never love someone like the way he fell in love with Gwen Stacy.

It was getting dark out so Peter decided to leave the grave. He decided to take a short break from spider-man today. He walked slowly until he stopped infront of this place he'd pass by everyday but dared not to enter.

'Sister Margaret's school for wayward girls'

Peter knew it wasn't a school obviously. Being Spider-man he knew it was a place for Mercenaries to hang around.

Peter wanted a drink. And this was the closest bar to his shitty apartment. Might as well give it a shot.