Insecurities: Luke

Weight. You Weighed a lot more than you should and you have always been insecure about yourself. You see all these thin models in magazines and felt even worse about yourself. Luke always knew you weren't that confident, but he couldn't understand why, he thinks you look fucking gorgeous.

You were standing in front of the mirror in just your underwear, looking at yourself in disgust. You looked down as your eyes watered and you wondered why Luke was even with you in the first place.

You were quietly crying and didn't even hear Luke walk into the room. "Y/N, Come here" he said softly. You wiped your eyes and turned to see Luke on the verge of crying. He held out his arms and embraced you in a hug. "Y/N, I fucking love you, and it hurts to know that you think of yourself as anything other than beautiful." He pulled back from you and then walked you toward the mirror. You stood in front of the mirror with him behind you gripping your hips.

"I love every fucking inch of you, I love your Stretch marks, I love your beautiful thighs, I love your cute soft stomach, I fucking love you Y/N, and I'll always love you no matter what." He said while running his hands along your hips and stomach. He kissed your cheek and turned you back around to face him.

He held you close as his blue eyes looked into your brown ones lovingly.
"You're fucking gorgeous babe, don't ever forget it ."

A/N: Whether you're thick, thin, or chubby, you're fucking beautiful, and don't let anyone make you believe otherwise. 💕💖💕