1) A Mother's Wish

Location : Singapore

Sender : Mdm Latifah 

I have a son who is a night owl. He will play computer games at night when the world has gone to sleep. I am tired of his behavior but i never gave up on him. I pray every day to God for him to mend his ways. Whenever i try to advise him to go get a job he would say,

"No mom i just finished my national service."

But his national service finished more than a year ago. I am so tired of him until one day, he changed. To my surprise he would wake up early and no longer stay up late. This went on for 2 weeks. One morning i decided to ask him what made him change.

His story gave me chills up till now.

He told me that he came home late one night around 2 or 3 am. As he was about to come out of the lift, he saw a girl squatting down right in front of our main door! Obviously that's not human. I mean which girl would do that?? She was dressed in white but her clothes were dirty and her long hair covered her face. He freaked out! He went back inside the lift and went to sit under the void deck to cool himself down.

An hour passed. He went up again but the girl was still squatting right in front of our house. He went down again. He waited till 6 am then he went up. Thankfully the thing was gone.

I (Madam Latifah) remembered that morning very clearly. I had just woken up, on my way to the kitchen to do my ablution for morning prayers when my front door was being knocked several times loudly. I could hear my son shouting,

"Mom open the door! Mom open the door!"

I was so furious! As soon as i let him in, i told him very sternly to go and pray. To my surprise, that morning he listened to me and went to pray. And from that day he changed. He also had some other weird experiences like he heard his name being called several times at night. This happened a lot of times when he was playing games. The voices were coming from outside his window. Now that was definitely not human since i live on the 4th floor. 

But thanks to all these my son changed. He has recently become more religious. I thought that all ghost and demons are bad. But this one made my son changed to be a better person. My prayers have been answered.