chapter 1 who that boy

Hi my name is Lilah and today I will be starting a my new school.
I was okay going to a new school but I saw someone on the other side of the rod and then I looks a way and when I look back he was not there.But that could not be a kid a the school right haha no way,but when I got on the bus he was there I sat down the set across from him. I did think that he was bad but people did sat down with him. But when I everyone how was on the look at me and I did know why. But that could not be........could it.

It was time to go to school but what if that boy is there what an I going to do then. I can not that get in my way this is going to do well at school today. When she was thinking about that boy she saw her bus coming to her stop. Lilah hop on the bus and then saw that boy on her bus she sat on the other 2 sit access him. everyone was look at her she did know what to do Lilah is just going to sit there to she gets to school. The time she got to school everyone was still looking at her.
At school and she did know what Lilah what thinking if she what to her first class no one will find her."I can not see what is the problem it is not like people are going to.......no way"Lilah said. It was time to go home Lilah had to go on the bus with him for 30 and then her but came she went on the bus and had a sit by her self to other girl from her class came to sit next to her. Then the bus stop she did not know what was going to happen to Lilah......