Chapter 4 New Girl

This day started off as a normal day for me and Kay. We meet at the same place we always did, we caught the same train to school. But when we got to school there was a big commotion going on, Kay and I walked over to see what was going on.
"Hey guys what going on" Lila said trying to get someone to talk to her.
"Lilah OMG did u know we have a new girl in our class" she said with a happy tone
"I did think that they put kids in half way through the school year" Lilah thinking to herself.

Lilah and Kay walked up to the classroom wondering what the new girl looked like,and where she is from.
The time Lilah made it into the classroom there was a girl standing at the front of the classroom, she seemed scared but the time that Kay walked in. She had no hesitation to run up to him, she raped her arms around his neck and said
"Kay I haven't seen you in for ever I missed you"
The time that that was all over Lilah seemed jealous that the new girl raped her arms around Kay.
"Kay I have missed you it's be forever since I have seen you" she said not caring that any one around them. J looked at them is shock a different when  I got over that shock I walked up to the new girl and said will a smile.
"Hello My name is Lilah and I welcome  you to our school and class", that took the life out of me to say but I was more upset with Kay then her.
"Hey Lilah my name is willow and I'm happy to be here with you all." I did understand when she said she was happy but I had to for get about that. Because if I don't I will be late for class.

I would like to give my thanks to  Pocket_wolf1 for helping me with my book
Hoped u like this chapter