Mining (M! Jesse x Petra) (Jetra)

(This is one of my OTPs but Jesselear is one of thos too. A.K.A. Jesse x xXNuclear_WasteXx. And thanks XxTheDarkBeatXx)

Jesse's POV
After all those adventures we went to rest for a moment. Since we were almost out of coal and iron. Me and Petra went to go mining.

"So where is cave are we heading to?" I asked "Jesse, were already here" Petra said laughing "wut" I said. Petra wiped a fake tear and headed inside the cave.

After a 10 minutes we have one and a half stacks of coal and 32 iron ore. I heared some creeper hissing and I turned around to see a whole pack of them "Petra!" I shouted and walked backwards "Wha- oh!" Petra cutted herself off and pulled out her enchanted Gold Sword.

A creeper was behind Petra and I oushed her out off the way then the creeper exploded.

"Thanks Jesse- look out!" She said and I looked infront of me. "Creeper!" I Shouted and killed it before it exploded in my face. "You okay?" She asked "Yeah, its just those darn creepers" I said.

@75-94-'-@!'# 09:
(Author-Chan's POV)
"Its just those darn creepers" he said. I growled and ordered a creeper to blow him up from behind.

Jesse's POV
I heared someone growl then a creeper blew up behind me. Then...... Me and Petra's lips touched (Is it me that I hate the lips candy?).

"OH MY GOODNESS! I AM SO SORRY PETRA!" I shouted.

@75-94-'-@!'# 09:
(Author-chan's POV)
I heared him shout and I chuckled and made myself and the creepers disappear.

Jesse's POV
Petra accepted my apology then said "Well, that was the best mining trip I went to" she said.

I blushed "Aaand, you look cute when you blush too~" she pinched my cheek "Ow...." I mumbled.

==================================================
W

ords including this: 307

Words:303