Ch. 8 tomorrow

wow 66 reads, and 1 vote that might be little to people but to me thats amazing that people like this! i decide to post the next chapter cause y'all are nice people! so enjoy and comment and vote! And don forget to read my other fanfic too

//*Chandlers POV//*

today was so boring I just wanted it to be Monday already. Today I had to go over plans for the walking dead and it's fun and all but I just couldn't wait any longer so I called it a day. It was dinner time and we were all sitting at the table, eating of course.

"So Chandler, where did you say you were going tomorrow" mom asked

I felt myself get a little hot and I had a smile across my face "just to a friends house"

"That girl from the store?" dad asked sipping his water. Here comes the 20 questions.

"yes, Violet; that's her name." aw man can this get any more awkward? it was quiet until Greyson started talking about some game he wanted for XBox. I zoned out thinking about tomorrow and Violet.

*//Violets POV//*

The whole dinner time I was either being criticized, made fun of, or get quietly yelled at my them. I had one bowl of salad and a diet coke, that's it. it didn't really fill me but it was for the best. The ride home I had my headphones on and listening to pandora on full blast. By the looks of it, it looks like they didn't need me in whatever convo they were talking about. When we got home I went straight to my room grabbed my trusty best friend. My best friend who has been here for me since the 7th grade. I went to the bathroom closed the door and took off my jacket that I had on the whole time. I pressed it against my skin on my left forearm. one cut for being fat, two cuts for being a boring person- turned into seven then to thirteen. Thirteen turned to 20 for being even alive when clearly nobody wanted me. Now my whole forearm was covered in blood and lashes of opened skin. Blood dripping on the tile floor, and on my black socks. I cleaned it up not even shedding a tear. I tried my best to clean my arm and patched it up. I flushed the toilet so nobody would suspect a thing. i brushed my teeth then I went to my room and changed into my pjs. my arm was throbbing but that's what I want right? to feel something other than hatred. I feel bad for Chandler now, he has no idea....

*//Chandlers POV//*

After that awkward dinner i helped Greyson with the dishes. Finally it was around 10 pm and I just went straight to bed hoping to be already morning. I got out my phone and texted Violet.

C- Hey! how was your day?

three minutes later

V- it was awesome! how about yours?

I'm so glad her day was great, mine got even better

C- it was fun I guess but I couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow

V- what's tomorrow?

did she forget?

C- I thought we were gonna hang out.....

V- gotcha!(;

C- you little rascal! I'll see you tomorrow okay?

V- okay(: good night!

C- goodnight ❤

when she is involve in anything I feel so confident doing anything, that's why I put the heart because I just felt it was right to type it. Now sleep Chandler, you'll see her tomorrow!

*//Violets POV//*

C- goodnight ❤

Suddenly my night went from horrible to okay. I can't wait until tomorrow. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and not knowing what was to come tomorrow.