Ch 10 hes here

A/N: wow 103 reads and 9 votes!! you guys are amazing! thank you so much for reading and dont forget to vote, comment, and read my other fanfic! thanks again loveys!

*//Violets//*

i was in my bedroom putting on perfume then I heard the doorbell. I ran downstairs and fixed my hair then opened the door. There stood a really good looking Chandler. Hot damn that boy will be the death of me, oh my gosh what am saying? "Hi Chandler"

"Hey Vi" he said as I motioned for him to enter. Wow second time meeting and he just called me Vi but I kinda like it when he says it, it sounds more....... unique. "So this is my home" i said while walking to the living room and trying to sound a little happy since I wasn't in my best mood for some odd reason. I mean dont get me wrong, Chandler being mover my house was beyond perfect but i just didnt feel it today.

he looked at me with a concerned facial expression "are you okay?" damn this boy is good. "what?" i responded

"I asked if you were okay, you don't sound so happy"

'he's onto you, here let me help you' whispered the thin voice. help me, how? just then my stomach growled loud enough for him to here. shit.

"sounds like you're hungry" he kinda gave a small laugh. I tried to laugh along too but sounded more like I was being punched por something, god i hate my fake laugh.

"uh I'm not hungry, my stomach just makes weird noises sometimes" wow good one idiot.

*//Chandlers POV//*

Once I entered her house it was kind of awkward. I didn't know where to start with the questions, I just really want to get to know her.

"So this is my home" she said with a hit of weirdness. I asked her If she was okay and her stomach growled. I told her she was hungry while laughing a little and she said she wasn't. okay something definitely is up.

*//Violets POV//*

This was getting awkward..... and kinda hot. oh god now I was sweating.

"is it hot in here? or it's just me"

"it is a little hot" he replied giving me a nervous smile.

"yeah okay I'll be back I'm going to change my shirt you can Sit on the couch you want anything?" he thought about it for awhile

"just a water please" I went to the fridge and grabbed him a water bottle

"here" I gave him a smile and he took it. "thanks" "okay I'll be back" I ran up the stairs and changed from my favorite shirt to another long sleeve. I know what you're thinking what was the point of that? well I wanted to hid my cuts and this shirt isn't tight around my arms it was very flowy too. I went downstairs where I saw him going through my baby pictures oh god no. I snuck up behind him and when I saw the picture it was me and my dad. the day he went to jail. I gasped and he jumped turning around. I just stared at him, trying not to bring back the memories.