Attack on titan fanfic

The dance was in two days.

I sighed and stared in my closet.

No date...

Worst of all, NO DRESS.

"Ugh..." I said to myself. "What am i gonna do??"

Suddenly, the phone rang.

"Hey Gwen!" a voice chirped at the other end.

KRISTA!!!

"hey Krista!" I said.

"I got no dress for the party... And since you told me you had no dress too, I thought we could go to the mall and buy a dress together!" She said.

"Oh my gosh ok!" I said excitedly, "Where shall we meet?"

"At the bus stop near the school." She said. I think I felt her smile.

"Ok!" I said, "How about at six?"

"Great!" She squealed excitedly.

"Okay! See you later." I said.

We said bye and hung up.

At 5, I bathed and did my hair. Buy the time I was done, it was 5.45.

I stepped out of the house and slipped into my sneakers. I took a deep, fresh breath of air.

Suddenly, I felt a warm breath my neck. I turned around... ...

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed in shock. A pair of emerald green eyes were staring at me and biting his lip and preventing himself from laughing.

You know who it was. ~sigh~

I was on the ground cuz I landed on my butt when he scared me.

"Need help?" He smirked and reached out his hand. "No way, Eren." I said, "But in fact..." I used my leg and swung it towards Eren's ankle. "OUCH!" He yelped and fell to the ground. I got up easily. "What the heck! What was that for?!" Eren said, pressing his feet. "For scaring me." I simply said, smirking. I bent down and helped me up. But his ankle had hurt to much. I massaged it for him, then he said, "I was half expecting you to walk off...'' Eren said. I ignored that.

"Better?" I said. He nodded. "Have you learnt your lesson?" I asked. He nodded. "I have to go." I said. "Where?" He asked. "The mall." I said. "MeTOO!!!!!" He said, surprised. I stared at him. "Then why are you dressed like... That?" I said. He sighed. "Jean and Marco asked me if they wanted me too go with them to the mall to get a suit for the dance at school." "Jean?" I raised an eyebrow, "You mean the Jean who you had

argued with in like, forever??" "The only reason I went with them was because Armin was coming."

Armin...

"Oh... ... Armin, huh?" I whispered.

"You okay?" Eren asked.

I snapped out. "I meant I was going to the mall with Krista, too."

"Walk with you to the school bus stop?" Eren smiled. "I would really enjoy your company.

When we reached the bus stop, Jean, Marco and Kirsta where there talking happily.

And also Armin.