The dance

-Time skip-

Gwen POV

Yes! I'm so happy the dance is finally here!

Everyone waited excitedly till school ended. When the last lesson ended, every student rushed back home to get ready for the dance at 7o'clock.

I wasn't very sure about Eren being my date because Mikasa would be sticking around him all the time. I wonder how he went to buy the suits with us without Mikasa following around but I guess he has his own tricks.

After I bathed, I curled my hair, wore my dress and heels, then called Krista.

"Hey Kirsta!" I said.

"OMG HEY GWEN!!"

"Why are you shouting?!"

"IM SOOOO EXICITED!!!!"

"Okay, chill, Kay?!"

"Okay ill try..."

"Okay good. Where are you now?"

"I'm in a taxi. I reaching your house in a minute!"

"Okay!! See you."

"Bye!"

I put on dark eye shadow to match my dress and a little bit of blush. I applied some lip gloss and before I knew, Kirsta was calling from outside my house.

"Gwen!!! GET YOUR BUTT OUTA THERE!"

I ran out of my house and hopped into the taxi. Kirsta was overwhelmed with excitement and kept on squabbling about the dance.

When we stepped out, we opened the school gates and walked in.

Suddenly, my heart beat very fast.

The school hall was decorated so beautifully. There was even a disco ball!

"Sweet!" I said as Krista and I looked around.

"Hey sexy ladies!" Jean laughed and came over. Marco tagged behind.

"Shhh! Stop it Jean!!" I huffed.

"You're blushing." he smirked.

"It's the blush, JEAN." I said emphasizing on the words blush and Jean.

He laughed and Marco giggled. Until Yirma came over and showed them a death stare and pulled Kirsta away.

I rolled my eyes at Jean.

I went to look for Eren.

He was with Armin and... Mikasa.

"Hey Gwen!" he chirped excitedly.

Armin stared at me in shock and Mikasa was expressionless.

Armin was wearing a white blouse and a suit jacket.

And Mikasa was wearing a simple white strapless dress with some patterns here and there.

Eren smiled, "You look beautiful."

I totally blushed like crazy and whispered, "Thanks."

Then we walked towards the buffet.

Armin POV

Mikasa, Eren and I were talking when Eren spotted Gwen.

"Hey Gwen!" he chirped.

My eyes landed on Gwen.

She was so beautiful! *o*

Her dress fitted her perfectly and she was just so pretty with her make up and all......