Third Year

~Present Day~

"And so Rem, James, Peter and I made up. Sirius and I though...Well, I didn't forgive him. " I said, looking up at Sirius.

He had a hint of sorrow in his eyes.

He looked down at me with his silver eyes, and held me tighter.

"That day was horrible for me! I thought I had hurt Izzabella very badly when she couldn't move." Remus said, shuttering over the memory.

"The rest of the school year, and second year, were very interesting. But I am going to skip to third year, okay?" I said, looking at the trio who were very interested in the crazy story.

"So, Remus and I were looking forward to our third year at Hogwarts. We were ready to go back and have fun, learn, and especially, to see our friends. Remus and I had been in contact with James, Peter, and Sirius. Well, Sirius would send a letter meant for the both of us, but I never felt like reading what he had to say." I said, "It was a few weeks before school started, and James had invited us over to his house to stay there before we had to go to Hogwarts, so Rem and I did. We....."

~Past~ 

"You guys are here!" James said, opening the door before Rem and I could even think of knocking.

He hugged Rem and I, and then gestured us to come in.

I walked in, my trunk filled with my things beside me. Rem and James came in after me, chatting away.

I looked around the house an thought it was very beautiful. It had two floors, which was very obvious because of the lovely staircase that was beside me. It was decorated with beautiful plants, colorful antiques, photographs, and most of all, beautiful pieces of artwork.

"Nice place you got here James." I said, analyzing a moving painting of a herd of fascinating elk munching on the golden field of overgrown grass. There was a large shimmering lake behind them, and tall green Pine trees surrounding the area.

"Wow..." I said, gazing at how well the texture was, and how real everything looked.

"Hey..." said a very timid sounding voice from behind me.

"Oh hey Peter!" I said, going towards him and hugging him quickly. His face turned bright pink when I let go.

"Gosh Peter, do you have to blush every time Izzy hugs you?" teased a voice I really didn't want to hear.

Sirius came down the stairs with a wide grin on his face, and his silver eyes shinning brightly.

"Hello Izzy." he said coming close to me, and placing his arm slowly onto my shoulders. "Move your bloody arm unless you want to lose it..." I growled, glaring at him. He didn't listen to me, but when Remus gave him the Even-Though-You're-My-Friend-She's-My-Sister look, he took his arm off of my shoulders.

I then looked at James, Peter, and Sirius.

Even though only a couple of months had passed since we had last seen each other, they had changed a lot!

James had longer messier hair, and he had gotten a few feet taller too.

Peter had gotten a few inches shorter, and a bit larger in the tummy area.

And Sirius.....Sirius had longer hair than he already had. It was up to his shoulders now. He had also gotten a few feet taller like James and Remus.

There was also something else different about him, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Um...Izzy? Are you going to stare at Sirius for the whole time, or are you going to answer my question?" said James.