My Idiots

~Present Day~

"I fainted, and woke up in the room Mr. and Mrs. Potter offered me. Sirius was in there with me. That morning, we had our first kiss." I said with a smile.

I just couldn't forget that day.

"That was the best morning I ever had..." Sirius sighed, giving me one of his dumb grins and making me laugh.

The trio smiled, and my brother sighed.

They were all used to Sirius and I acting like this.

"So, when he finished telling me what happened after I fainted, we went out to the hall to find...."

~Past

"Izzy! You're awake!" said James, Remus, and Peter when Sirius and I walked out of the room.

They ran over to us, and attacked me with a huge group hug!

"Guys! I...can't....Breathe!" I gasped, trying to grasp for air.

"Sorry!" they said, finally letting me go.

James and Peter were smiling at me, while Remus was staring at Sirius with complete anger in his eyes.

"Remus?" I asked, feeling worried.

"What the hell was he doing in your room!?" he said, clenching his fists.

Sirius became wide eyed, and said, "I was keeping her company Rem, that's all. I swear on my life!"

Remus turned his head to me.

"Is he telling the truth?" he asked.

"Yeah, he is." I said, hoping that would calm him down.

"Sirius, you better not have done anything to my sister! Or else!" Remus snarled.

Sirius looked frustrated and a tad bit angry. "Rem, I'm one of your best friends! I would never hurt your sister!"

Rem took a few feet closer to Sirius and said, "Yes you have. First year remember? She was made fun of by almost all of the school thanks to that!"

"I never meant to harm her though! I didn't know people would laugh at her for something I did!" Sirius growled, looking very angry now.

"She went through hell thanks to you!" Rem growled back.

"Both of you! Stop!" I yelled, going between them.

Sirius and Remus looked at me for a moment, and continued to yell at one another.

I was now getting pissed off at them.

Rem then raised his fists, and so did Sirius.

They were now going to try and punch each other!

Like I was between them, they couldn't fight.

"Izzy, move!" Remus yelled at me.

"No! You guys need to stop! Don't ruin your friendship because of me!" I said trying to push Sirius away from Remus, but he wouldn't budge.

"Izzabella, move!" he said.

"I am not going to move unless you two stop this idiotic fight!" I yelled, feeling so angry at both of them.

"Izzabella Artemis Lupin, move!"Remus yelled.

I looked at him, feeling anger burn in my eyes. He had just gone too far.