Episode THREE

AHHHHHHHHH

This season every episode is sooooooooo good.

Okay so many questions and things to rant about so lets get started.

One thing I didn't notice before in the credits this season was that there are past enemy and plots in it. Like their is the nogitsune and the oni and all that.

Just someone I noticed and you guys can look out for it next time as well.

And the crazy teacher...well I CALLED IT

So this (very hot might I add) teacher is some crazy supernatural creature that is killing people to eat some weird part of the brain *shivers in disgust*

I mean why the brain man? I guess we all find out.

And when Scott, Malia and Lydia talk to the Stilinki's and Scott says "I think he was my friends. Maybe my best friend." OMG THE SCILES FEELS broke my heart again.

I swear I am going through so much superglue in this season having to put back together my broken heart.

ALSO we find out where the sheriff had heard the name Stiles before, which turns out to be the nickname his dad had when he was in the army.

AND then they all sneak in to meet grandpa Stilinski and ends up remember who they are and all that. Then Claudia, Sheriff and Lydia's mum finds them and all that.

Once everyone leaves except the sheriff, Grandpa Stilinski yells at him saying "go back to your dead wife and loser son" FUCK WE HAVE A SIGN OF STILES. IS THERE HOPE.

And then when the Sheriff asks Claudia whether she regretted not having any kids and she's like never I was ready to punch her in the face. I mean I love that you are alive and all that Claudia but NO NO NOPETY NOPE.

And finally we have the Sheriff telling Scott about a dream that is so real it feels like a memory.

He goes on about how Claudia and him were talking about children and baby names and how he would want to name their son after Claudia's father (due to his father being violet which also made me nearly cry). And then she's like 'why would a kid want to live with that name.' and then sheriffs is like "he would end up being called Stiles though."

HOLD UP - WE HAVE ANOTHER MEMORY. AND TO BE HONEST IM NOT ANOYED ABOUT THAT BUT HOW CLOSE WE WERE TO FINDING OUT STILES REAL NAME AGHHHH

SO CLOSE

Oh well Stiles will be known as M "Stiles" Stilinski for a little while longer.

AND THAT'S A WRAP

Hope you enjoyed this rant and let me know what you thought of that episode.

Happiest/Saddest moment?

Fav couple/pair this episode? ( mine was surprisingly Chris and Melissa. They would be cute)

What do you think about this whole brain eating business?

Thanks and stay tuned for next weeks xxx

Songs

Deorro & Dirty audio - Hit it

Ella Eyre (ft Sigma) - Good times

Nantes - Hail (lusha remix)

Cash cash - Escarole

Ryan tennis on - Nights (radio mix)