#prayformanchester

Okay I just wanted to have a rant about the Manchester bombing

To start of with I would like to send my love to those who have lost loved ones at the event. I also want to send my love to those who were at the concert and have to live with this horrible memory for that rest of their lives.

I just want to express my disgust towards this situation. I mean I have cried at least five times over the past two days, which is a rare thing. I'm just so mortified that someone would not only take the lives of others, but children at a concert. A place where people plan so far in advanced and go to have the best of times.

I'm not against anyone committing suicide and have always respected people's beliefs around that area. But taking down other people with you, that is just despicable.

I just can't fathom that someone would have the heart to plant something that they knew would cause so much suffering in this world and make so many lives miserable.

This event will eventually subside from the news and leave some people thoughts. And to those who are like me in this situation we are the lucky ones. There will be people out there who will never ever be able to forget about this, never be able to hear the word concert, Ariana without having some traumatising memories come upon them. And to those of you out there, you are some of the bravest and most compassionate people out there. I send my love to all who were effected and to those who helped at the time

If you need to talk to anyone, my messages are always open.

I'm sorry if this offended anyone it's just my body ranting out about this horrible event that will always be remembered.

I hope one day we can live in a world free of cruelty, evil and selfishness. I know this will never happen but we can hope.

Much love xoxoxox

#prayformanchester