Fear

Hey! This is another lab rats story that I will make go a little slower, I noticed in my last brase story I really rushed into it. Oh and speaking of that story, Thanks a bunch for the 2.2 K reads! This is a story that goes way back into Chase's past and shows how he has had nightmares since he was a little kid and you will definetly read some angst. Enjoy lovelies! XoXo Jaime

__________________________________________________

Prouloge                                                                                                                                                                          

Three year old Chase Davenport, alongside five year old Bree, and seven year old Adam, went to bed in his capsule, content and peaceful. For now.

There were flames jumping about the room, thick black smoke that clouded his vision, and he couldn't breathe. The thick smoke made it hard to think, shutting his bionics powerless. He was the smartest person to walk the Earth, and he was only three years old. "Bee!" Chase called desperately. "Addy!" He tried. "Mr. Davenpowt!" Nothing. Chase got sucked into the flames and...

"Ahhhhhhh!" Chase woke up screaming. He toddled over on his little legs and into Bree's capsule. She seemed to notice when he woke up, because as soon as he stepped foot in her capsule, He felt a pair of warm, soothing arms around his trembling body.

This is how its been for 12 years. Even though he is 15, Chase Davenport always ends up crying and shaking in Bree's arms every night. Nobody knows about Chase's nightmares. Sometimes, Chase dreams about the bullies at school. Those bullies sent the poor Davenport into a world of depression and cutting. Nobody but Bree knew. Chase forgot to lock the door one day.

The bullies at Mission Creek High strike again. Chase huddles in the corner of the bathroom, like he had everyday for the past 6 months, slicing his wrist and loving how the pain was let out. Suddenly, There was a knock, and Bree burst through the door. She realized what was going on and dropped everything she was holding.

Bree knew about all his nightmares, and knew how to comfort him too. Chase was embarrased at the least, having nightmares and crying in hs sister's arms. Bree convinced him not to worry, that everything would be okay. They both prayed she was right.

_______________________________________________________

This was just to give you an idea of the whole situation. The first nightmare, the bullies, and how Bree comforts him, hope you enjoyed!