Blending in

(Y/n) POV
"How will we blend in?" Asriel asked. "I can turn you into humans. Because for Sans and Papyrus ehh? I have no idea." I say. "What about the author?" Asriel asked. "Really?" Jess asked. "Out of all people you break the 4th wall?" She asked. "Anyways, I am going take place as Sunset, Asriel's sister. I'll come in later. Bye I have too go find Ink. Also forget this ever happened." She said, snapping her fingers and disappeared. I went back too making pancakes for breakfast. "Breakfast is ready! And no, it's not spaghetti!" I said. "Or Pie, or pastries, or ketchup." I add on. "Well whatever it is I bet that it tastes delicious!" Toriel said and sat down at the table. Followed by all the others. I quickly grabbed the syrup and orange juice. I put a bit of potion in the orange juice when I made it so they turn into humans. I pass the orange juice out and put the syrup on my pancakes. "This... syrup, makes the pancakes more tasty." I explained. "And no! You can NOT drink it! That is what we have orange juice for." I add on. "So let's eat!" Sans babbled. I quickly took a drink of my orange juice. Toriel ate her pancake the drank some of her orange juice. She turned human. She just looks like a monster too the rest. One by one, they all turn human. "I did nothin'!" I say.

Hey guys! I'm doing a special Christmas chapter! So, if you don't mind, can we get to 1k views by Christmas? I'm already so close to it! Bye. Also, sorry this is short.