Chapter 7

"Tomorrow is the first blanc page of a 365 page book. Write a good one."

- Unknown 

A happy new year for everyone and I hope you'll have a terific year in 2014! <3 And thank you for reading this!

Hook’s plan is simple, but it will only work if Tinkerbell and I could provide a ride home. And it will only work if we can weaken Pan. There are so many things to our plan that can go wrong, but we have no other options.

The arrow I pulled out of the tree is now going to be our saving. The plan is simple. Hook has plenty of arrows and a bow, which I know how to use, thanks to Pan. We have made teams. Hook, a crewmember named Brady Hawk and I were going to get more Dreamshade, while Tinkerbell, Smee and the rest of Hook’s crew stayed behind to make the Fairy Dust work again. If part one went well, then we will meet back on the beach, make teams and encircle Peter Pan’s camp. If we’ve managed to get inside unharmed, it will be my job to shoot Pan with an arrow and poison him. Maybe it will not kill him, as he knows where to find a cure for Dreamshade, but once he’ll take that cure, it will prevent him of leaving the island. We will get off the island with the help of Fairy Dust and he won’t be able to follow and in that order I won’t have to kill him.

But there were so many ifs and buts.

Only too bad, we don’t have anything better.

Well, you could find out how to kill Pan and his will all be over and no one else had to be harmed of in any danger, a small voice whispers in my head, but I ignore it.

I don’t want to be a murderer. I can’t be. This is the only way.

But what if this goes wrong? Will you do what ever it takes like you said? The voice says again this time louder.

I’m so done with you, I say to the voice and finally it shuts up.

Hook, Brady and I are almost ready to go. Hook hands me his finest bow and a quiver with twenty-four black arrows.

I yank it over my shoulder and I walk over to Tinkerbell, who is staring at the Fairy Dust once again. She looks up when she sees me and smiles sadly.

‘You look strong.’ She says gesturing to the bow in my hand. ‘Good luck.’ She adds and she rests her hand on mine which is holding the bow. Its weight still feels weird and uncertain in my hands, but I know I have to let that feeling go soon.

‘Good luck to you too.’ I answer and I want to walk away, but I remember something and I turn back.

‘I believe in you, Tink.’

And then I walk away, to Hook and Brady who are waiting for me near the tree line. Brady looks at me suspicious. I suspect he doesn’t like me very much, or at least doesn’t trust me.

‘How do we know she is up to the job?’ Hawk asks, half to me and half to Hook. His arrogant face irritates me and I’m pretty sure that is to read off my face, because he looks back even more arrogantly.

‘Well, she is the only one here who can actually shoot an arrow, so that makes her up to the job I’d say.’ Hook answers calmly. He probable knew his crew wouldn’t understand.

‘I’m not risking my life because of your clouded judgment, Captain.’ He spits out the words and his blue eyes look threatening, but Hook doesn’t move a muscle. ‘I don’t care she is your little toy to play with, but I don’t want to end up death because of it.’ Hawk adds and Hook is about to say something in my defence, but I clear my throat to get Hawk’s attention.