preface

To every soul who feel that they were lost or lose something:

You all will be okay.

*

The Heartbreak Therapy wasn't made to be a cure for your heartbreak, but it will be the place where I can share my honesty in the state of feeling down. This is actually my therapy, because writing itself feels like a therapy for me (apart from painting).

Heartbreak is not something to be proud of, though. Some will feel ashamed to share their heartbreak experiences, think that it's a stupid and a shameful thing. It's okay. I thought the same as well. Like, you feel so stupid because you had fallen in love with someone who's not worth it, that's why you feel ashamed if you tell people about your heartbreak experiences.

But, I think, apart from the-stupid-me who feel ashamed with heartbreak experiences, there's actually something that I can learn from it. Heartbreak is a part of growing up. It will heal. And it could make you a better person if you manage to get through it.

Again, this is actually my therapy. It contains ugly truth and shameful honesty. Because heartbreak isn't like a scars. It will heal, but the memory still remains. And we know that to reach the 'I'm-totally-okay' state is not easy.

But, after all, we all will be okay.