Chapter 2

We finally made it to the hotel room. I put my stuff on the bed and flopped down on it. Chase was taking off his shoes and doing the same thing. "Thanks for coming with me sis, it really means a lot." His eyes are fixed on mine. "Don't mention it, you're my brother it's the least I can do." I smile at him. About 20 minutes passed, then Chases phone started ringing. It was Kyle. He was on the phone for about 10 minutes then came over to me. "We have to go to Kyle's house. He said there's something wrong with my car." His eyes looked terrified. I nodded and put back on my shoes.

We rented a little get-around car while we're here. It took about 20 min to get to his house. When we got there, I saw his car and Kyle standing next to it. Chase and I got out of the car and walked over to him. "Hey man, thanks for coming so quickly. I stared your car up, and the engine didn't sound so good." He was fiddling with his hands like a child does when he's about to get in trouble. As Chase and Kyle worked on his car, I went in his house and explored a bit. I wandered around the house looking for the kitchen when BAM! I run into someone. It took my eyes a few minutes to realize what I ran into.

A tall cute boy was standing in front of me. He has short brown hair and a really white smile. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." His voice was deep and sexy sounding. "No, it was my fault. I didn't look where I was going." His hands are on my shoulders now. "Come on, lets go outside." He guided me to the door. When we got out there, Chase saw me and gave me a smile. "Hey Ryan, what happened to my sister?" His eyes were full of worry. "She was trying to find the kitchen apparently and I was walking out of the kitchen then BAM! we ran into each other." He took his hand and rubbed the back of this head.

***Ryan's P.O.V***

This girl was beautiful. Her hair was a beautiful dark brown. She had eyes brown as milk chocolate. When I laid my eyes on here, I stopped breathing for a second. She took my breath away. I felt so bad when I ran into her. I walked her out to Kyle cause I thought it was a drunk girl trying to pass out in the house, but to my surprise when I got out there Chase looked up at me. "Hey Ryan, what happened to my sister?" My heart sank. This was his sister!? I quickly came up with an excuse. "She was trying to find the kitchen apparently and I was walking out of the kitchen then BAM! we ran into each other." I held my breath until he shook his head and continued working on his car.

There had to be a way to make it up to her...but how? I know nothing about her.

****

When Chase was done looking at his car, he told me it was time for us to go. I happily agreed, because it was like 11pm and I was getting tired. "Goodnight fellas. See yall tomorrow." Chase looked at me. "Oh and by the way, this is my sister Jade." He patted me on the back. "Bye guys, see you at the track." I turned around as I was walking away and saw a depressed Ryan looking at me. I mouthed to him "Check your phone." When he looked down, I never saw a smile that huge on anyone. I gave him my number so he can text me any time he wants. I got into the car, and before we even pulled off my phone was vibrating. It was Ryan of course.

When we got back to the hotel, I called dibs on the bathroom to take a shower before he did. He grunted, but then finally accepted it. I turned on the water and stepped in. It felt amazing after the long flight we had and that lucky encounter I had with Ryan. I was getting ready to get out, when I heard the bathroom door open. "Its just your brother, I need to pee." I looked away in disgust. "Well, I'm getting out so don't look at me." I never sounded so serious in my whole life. Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped my towel around me and walked to the door. I tied my towel right above my boobs, then when Chase flushed *Blop* my towel slipped.

I stood there in horror. Praying my bother didn't look like I said, I picked up my towel and moved away from the door.

**Chase's P.O.V***

I know Jade said not to look, but goddamn she looked good in that towel. All of her curves were sticking out. I hurried up and got finished cause I was getting a boner. When I turned around, there was my sister standing naked in front of me. My mouth dropped open. Her ass was out of this world. I've never really looked at it like that until now. God, why does she have to be my sister!?