♡ The Cruise♡- Jumin Han x Reader

A/N: I added a new keyboard and I can do all of this stuff now!!
=(^.^)=(^_^)(≧∇≦)

☆彡Dedicated to my two Jumin lovers and best friends on Wattpad, MuuSara and BrokenSong345! Thanks for sticking with me throughout these months! And thank you for being my friends!!☆彡

"Bling Bling!"
Your phone right on your left nightstand awoke you with its full volume hollering. It was still dark outside because of the reoccurring year of time changes. But also because at this time you would be headed for your job as a financial manager with your business partner and a dear friend to you. You finally decided to open up your rather weary eyelids and to drag yourself out of bed for another day of your job.

You had to admit, your were a workaholic. But you weren't always this way. Not before the RFA (Rika's Funding Association) Where you met met Jumin on a peculiar app that you thought was for talking to pretty boys. You desperately wanted a boyfriend back then, to start a family of your own. But once you met Jumin Han, your life flipped upside down and went straight to financial planning and presentations every hour of your life.

But it made you feel happier than you ever did..

You clutched your phone from the wooden nightstand and you immediately got blinded by the brightness of your phone. Usually your phone was at a darker setting during the night so you didn't waste your battery. But today was different.. Quite peculiar to be exact..

You were receiving a call, from Jumin Han.. Your business partner...

"Hello.." You cracked trying to still sound professionally.

"Hello (Y/N) Tired?" Jumin spoke quite awake.

"A bit.." you couldn't help but crack a smile at his deeper, lower toned voice.

"My apologizes for the early call (Y/N) but it is urgent." He said strictly.

"What is it?" You spoke, trying not to gasp into a yawn.

"We both have been called for a conference, but it's held in China. So we have to ride a cruise ship for a night or two.." He instructed.

"Isn't this Jahee's job to fill us in?" You asked curiously.

"She is on break this week, she took a holiday. But she is watching my sweet Elizabeth the Third~ " he laughed softly.

You laughed softly along with him. Jumin was not really an abrupt and in your face kind of guy. He liked to get things done very quickly and he never fooled around with finance and business and such.

"Oh, I forgot, (Y/N), try to pack something nice for the evening. Other than a business or professional outfit? If you could?" He asked you.

"Umm ok, for what occasion?" You asked curious.

"Dinner on the ship of course. Now pack your things and hurry please." He began to turn impatient and his voice became uneven and stuttery.

You quickly hung up and place your phone in your purse. You decided to manage your (H/C) hair and curled it up a bit. Then put in a looser ponytail in the back with some braids in the front. You put on (F/C) Shirt and a grey  businesslike shirt and packed all of your essentials. Your pajamas, clothing for the second day, and you began to decide which dress you would wear to the dinner.

"Hmm.. Do I choose (F/C ) Beach dress with a golden headband or a Black Dinner dress??" You asked yourself observing the two outfits.

The beach dress hit a few inches above your knees which seemed like a too short dress to wear. But it was wavy when the wind flows around the area. The black one was a tighter looking one for cocktail parties. You finally decided to go with the first one.