♡Christmas Miracle♡-Yoosung x Reader

(Dedicated to ThatOneLilFangirl who inspired me to write better! Check out her Crush x Reader story! It's amazing!(*'︶'*)╯)

ᒪETᔕ ᗷEGIᑎ!! 🙏💓❤️

Your eyes beamed in excitement out of your bed that morning, You giggled as your stretched out of your bed. Your eyes awoke to the sun slightly peeking out your window. Your hair was snarled with bunches of knots surrounding it. You didn't care though. You were to happy to have even the slightest care in the world. You giggled as you dashed the stairs in your F/C flannel pajamas. Your H/C slightly flowing behind you. When you reached the last stair you sighed at the couch.

On your couch lied a tired Yoosung, his bleached hair puffed in the air. Not as straight as it once was.. Last Night...

Last Night... That's how the story began..

Last Night Ago:

You stretched up from your bed a lot slower than most times. You knew what time of the year it was. Your eyes winced open and your mouth didn't crack that smile you always had in the early morning. You sighed instead slowly stretching out of your bed. You fumbled downstairs, with your head hanged down lower than usual and snatched your Phone from the charger.

3 new Messages..

The first two were from your Aunts and Uncles. They always bothered you this time of year. You always regretted seeing your family. You wanted to do something different this Christmas Eve.
And yes, the day was no other than Christmas Eve. The day you wanted to lock your door from your aunts and uncles yelling at you, screaming at you to do something  good with your life. Asking why you act so allergic to Christmas. This always made you feel misunderstood and alone at times. You weren't so close to your family, ever since they turned out to be very judgmental of you. You sighed and the thought of ever going back to their parties and you face planted on your couch. Covering the blanket over your head.
But you forgot the other text!
You snatched the phone to read the next text. Your face glowed a light pink at the boy who texted you.

Yoosung: (Y/N)!! All of my family is Ill!! I'm going to be so lonely!

Yoosung: This may be very later notice for you..

Yoosung: But.. Can I come, to your house.. this Christmas Eve?? 😍😍

Your head hatched an idea as you cracked the widest grin at the text. Maybe you didn't have to go to your family's house. Maybe not this Christmas. Maybe, you would spend it with the boy who made you smile and laugh on a bad day, The boy who was always positive with you. The boy who laughed out loud over the game LOLOL.
Yoosung, you would be spending your Christmas Eve, with Yoosung.

(Y/N )Le KAWAII Girl:  Haha! Sure! I would love to have you here today!!

Seconds after you texted him, You heard a ding coming from your phone.

"Such an early reply!!" You laughed. Cheeks glowing red at how much he actually cared about you. Or.. maybe he did this to everyone? You were very unsure.

Yoosung: Hehe! I'll come in five minutes! I can't spend another minute being lonely!

"Five Minutes!?!" You shouted in your empty apartment.

You immediately dashed into the shower to clean up your groggy morning look. The hot water felt wonderful against your skin on a rough morning like Christmas Eve. You began to space out about what to do with Yoosung during Christmas Eve.