Chapter Two: Finding Out What Happened

- Arndis's (Icelandic name, say it as Ardis and make the I sound like you are saying the name of the letter E) P.o.V -

I walk to a fast food restaurant to get food for me, thinking about what happen to Jas. She ran into the house crying her eyes out and she looked.... Broken and hurt really bad. I'm worried now and ordering food for me. I should go get ice cream after this. I got my food and I sat at a table with my food. I saw someone who is my or was, I don't know yet, Nathan with a boy.... Oh he's gay... Wait, oh, he broke up with her today... Oh fuck I left her alone heart broken. What should I do? I quickly stood up, ordered an extra hamburger at McDonalds for Jas before heading out and getting ice cream for her. When I arrived at our house, I walked upstairs and knocked on Jas's door.

"Hey, Jas, can I come in?" I called, before getting a mumble.

I slowly opened the door, seeing her curled up in her blankets as she had photos all around her. She had cut out Nathan from all the pictures. It is that bad huh? I sat down next to her and handed her the ice cream, watching her slowly lick it as the tears stained her cheeks. I smiled before wrapping my arm around her, kissing her cheek as a best friend. I loved my best friend, she was my 'wife'. Every time she would be said, I'd buy her McDonalds and ice cream then sit with her, cuddling randomly kissing her face to make her smile.

"I brought you McDonalds too. I saw Nathan today also.. I'm sorry Jas, you deserve better." I smiled a sad smile, seeing her look at me.

A small smile on her lips as he kissed her nose, before kissing all over her face. The smile grew before she pushed my face away. I chuckled, before turning on the TV and going to Netflix, and turning on her favorite show. We sat there and watched as she finished her ice cream and munched on her hamburger in piece.

"You always know how to make things better, Arndis." She smiled as she spoke.

"That is what best friends are for, duh." I said in an obnoxious voice, making her chuckle.

"And you are my wife, I have vowed to love you, and make you happy. Even if it might be impossible, I WILL DO IT!" I said, in determination.

"Idiot." She laughed as I hugged her.

"You love me, even if I'm an idiot." I smirked, as I continued to hug her.

"Yeah yeah," she rolled her eyes at me, with a small smile.

As we watched, there was a sudden knock on the door downstairs. It was the middle of the night, so we both raised our eyebrows. Who in the world could that be?