Chapter 17

Sana's POV

When we get back to the dressing room , i quickly change my outfit to a pink cocktail dress ..

" Sana Unnie ? I thought you were dancing ? Why are you wearing a dress ? "  Chewy ask and i just smiled at her ..

" Your going to sing ? "  --- Nayeon

" N-neh "  i simply answer

" Finally ! You got confidence on your voice ! Keep it up Sana ! "  Nayeon Unnie said while smiling wide showing her bunny teeth ..

" K-komawo Unnie .. I'm actually nervous tough " 

" It's okay .. Its normal you know ? "

*knock* *knock* *knock*

" Ms. Minatozaki , your the next performer "  the student said

" Neh "

I went to the back stage waiting for my turn .. As i watch the girl on stage , i felt my confidence running low again .. She's so good at singing and i don't think i can beat her .. Her name is Wendy Son as far as i remember ..

" Thank you for your wonderful performance Ms.Son ! And now for the last contestant ! "

I went on stage to prepare my piano .. And i heard some harsh words that totally make my confidence disappear ..

Jungkook's POV

" She can sing ? "

" I heard that JYP scouted her just because of her great visual "

" Is she serious ? "

I heard the other students whisper and it seems that Sana heard it too because her eyes are getting teary ..

" GO SQUIRREL ! YOU CAN DO IT !! "  i shouted and its echoing in the whole concert hall ..

" SANA UNNIE ! FIGHTING ! "  Tzuyu said

She smiled at us then she started playing the piano .. Her finger's dance gracefully on the keys ..

NP : Sailing
By : SNSD

She started singing with full of emotions that catch every students heart ..

She has the most angelic voice i've even heard and that makes me fall for her even more ..

When she finish singing , she looks at my direction and gave me a finger heart while smiling widely and i did the same ..

The students clapped loudly and impressed by her performance ..

" WOOOOOO !! "

" SANA UNNIE ! YOUR AWESOME ! "

" I'M FALLING FOR YOU ALREADY ! "

" MARRY ME SANA-YAH ! "

I mentally curse because of the students comments ..

After her performance , i quickly go to the back stage to congratulate her ..

When i arrive at the back stage , she welcome me with a big hug ..

" Thank you so much Kookie-ah "  she said while burrying her face in my chest .. I hug her back and pat her head ..

" Always Welcome "  i simply answer

She gave me a heart warming smile and gave me a quick peck on my cheeks ...

*Click* *Click* *Click*

We turn around and saw the Twice members ..

" Nice shots Mina ! "  Momo says and gabe Mina a high five ..