Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV

After V hyung leave with Sana , i decided to cut class and go to the Park ..

When i was walking to the park , i accidentally bumped into a girl ..

" Ms , im sorry "  i said while offering my hands and she accepted it.  

" Help me please ! "  she said while panicking .. Wait .. This girl seems familar ..

" Wha--- " 

I was cutted off when she kissed me ..

What the hell !?

I feel that someone pulled the girl and punch me hard ..

" WHATS YOUR PROBLEM !? "  i yell at the guy who punch me ...

" YOU ! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM !! YOU FUCKING KISS MY GIRL !! "  he said and he threw more punches at me ..

" STOP IT YUGYEOM !! WE BROKE UP ALREADY !! "  the girl scream

I return his punches at him ..

" STOP !! I WAS THE ONE WHO KISS HIM OPPA !! STOP IT !!! "  the girl scream again ..

Someone broke us apart and the girl approach me ..

" I'm sorry for involving you in my personal problem Mr "  she said while bowing ..

" Its okay "  i simply said and i pick up my uniform on the ground ..

" Your from the East ? " she ask

" Uh , yeah "  i answered

" Do you still need to go to the hospital ? "

" No , i'm fine "

She sigh and gave me a paper with her number ..

" Just call me if theres a problem "

" Okay "  i said then i slip the paper on my pocket and i walk away ..

I took the paper out of my pocket and save her number in case i might need her help ..

That girl .. I'm sure that i saw her somewhere ..

" Kim Yerim .... "  i read her name out loud ..

I decided to go back to school because i dont wan't to be involve on fights again ..

I arrive at room and i slammed the door open .. Mr Park ask me and i just answered him rudely .. He told me to go out of his class which i gladly obey ..

Before i came out of our room , i met Sana's gaze and i just give her a cold stare ..

I'm used to be with her so its hard to forget her .. I'm used to her presence and if i don't let her go now .. I don't think i can let her go in the future ..

I left the class and go to the back of the school at sat under our favorite tree ..

I stare at my wallpaper and i felt my heart break ..

I just knew her for a month yet she manage to enter my heart .. Its really painful because i'm not given a chance to call her mine ..

I heard someone falls on the ground that turns out to be Sana and i just chuckle at her clumsiness ..

I help her to stand up and i ask if she accept hyung confession and she said not yet ..

I admit it , i was hoping for her to say no ..

She ask me where i get this cut and i tell her the reason ..

I don't know if its just ke or i really saw pain in her eyes when i tell her about the girl and the kiss ..

I want to call her mine .. Even for just one day ..

-------------------------------------

" Ouch ! Can you please be gentler squirrel ? "

" Okay , sorry Kookie "  she said and continue cleaning the wounds and cuts on my face  ..

Her face was the most peaceful scenery i've ever seen .. I hope we can stay like this forever ..

" Yah Kookie ! "  she said while waving her hands in front of me and then i realize that i was spacing out ..

" H-huh ? "

" I said take of your clothes "  she said  ..

" What !? My bestfriend have a hidden desire on me ! "  i playfully said while crossing my hands on my chest ..

She hit my head slightly ..

" Silly , i would just treat your wounds ! "  she said

" Tsk. Defensive "  i mutter and take of my uniform and she slightly blush while staring at my .. abs ?

" You can just take a picture , it last longer you know ? "  i teased her and her face become redder ..

" YAH ! "  she yell and i laugh at her ..

" Hahaha , I'm just kidding "  i said and she rolled her eyes ..

* BLLAAAGGGG *

The door slammed open ad reveal V hyung having a worried expression ..

He rans towards Sana and gave her a hug .. He look at me and i looked away ..

" Where have you been ? You make us all worried ! You don't came back on class ! "  hyung said

" I'm sorry "  she simply answer

" And you Jeon Jungkook , whats with you earlier ? "  hyung ask me ..

" I'm sorry hyung "  i also said ..

" Can you say anything aside from 'Im sorry' ? "

" I'm sorry "  Sana and i said at the same time .. We look at each other and laugh ..

" Sana , lets go back in class ? "  hyung said ..

" Nope , i'll accompany Kookie for a while "  Sana answered and hyung looked at me ..

I get it .. He wants to be with Sana ..

" Aniyo squirrel .. Go ahead , i'm perfectly fine "  i said while smiling but deep inside , i was saying that ' No ! Stay with me ' ..

She look at me hesitantly ..

" You sure ? "  she ask and i just nod

" Okay then , see you later "  she gave me a peck on my cheeks before leaving ..

I noticed hyung looking or more like glaring at me and i averted my gaze ..

Minatozaki Sana ..

Please don't make it hard for me ..