The Forever

"Jasmine! Come open the door." Devin said knocking on Jasmine door.
     "Don't you ever rush beauty!" she told him opening the door.
     "You not even all that." he said pushing her out the way laughing.
     "I must be something if you crawling back to me." she closing and locking the door behind her.
     "Laugh hella hard." Devin said flopping on the couch, "Anyways, what we finna do?"
     "Not fucking that's what we doing!" Jasmine told him.
     "WHAT! Why not?" he asked sitting up.
     "When the last time you had sex?" she asked walking in the kitchen.
     "3 months." he said checking his phone.
     "Devin! Quit playing with me." Jasmine said walking towards the couch.
     "Uhhhh... About 12 hours or 14 I don't know." he said rapping his arm around her.
     "With who?" she asked turning on the TV.
     "Tia." he whispered.
     "WHO?!" she asked pushing away from him.
     "Who else? TIA!" he told her.
     "That's crazy! How you gon-" she was saying.
     "But, we use-" he was saying till she cut him off.
     "Let me finish! It's crazy how you lie to me directly in my face, fuck the next bitch, then expect for me to give you something. I knew you was on one." Jasmine said going upstairs.
     "Did I or did I not tell you that I'm done with her? I want you I love you. We been cool since 2nd grade." Devin said, "Come Jas, please I need to unwind."
     "I'm on my period." she told him coming back downstairs.
     "No the fuck you not.! I know when it's yo time and it's not until a week from now." he told her.
     "Shut the fuck up." she said smiling, "We can have a quickie, I got a job you know."
     "You don't even work ti-" he was saying.
     "You want my loving or what?" she asked rubbing on his leg.
     "Yeah I want that mu-" Devin was saying till she started kissing him.
     "Don't do no dumb shit while we loving." Jasmine told him leading him to the room. He nodded his head and closed the door.
     As they was pleasing each other his ohone kept getting messages and calls, "Hold Jasmine." he said digging in his pants for his phone.
     "No come on." she said pulling him back on her back, "OH MY GOD!" she moaned. "I love you Devin!"
     "I love you too Tia!" he said unable to catching his self.
     "What? Devin get off of me right now!" she said as he got up.
     "Fuck!" he said shaking his head.
     "I thought you was done with her ugly ass!" she said throwing her robe on. "Huh? Devin!?" Jasmine kept asking him while he ignored her. "BITCH I'M TALKING TO YOU!" she said slapping him.
     "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU MUST BE OUT YO RABBIT ASS MIND!?" Devin said putting his pants and headed to the front door.
     "Yeah leave fag before I-" Jasmine was saying till he interrupted her.
     "What you say?" he said before opening her front door.
     "You heard what I said FAGGOT!" Jasmine said crossing her arm.
     He nodded his head, then punched her right in her mouth. "Don't you ever disrespect me hoe." he said before leaving out her house.
     "Wait till I tell my uncle he gone end you!" she said opening the door wiping her mouth from blood.
     "Fuck yo family.!" Devin said before pulling off.
     About 15 minutes later, he pulled to his house. He decided to check who was calling his phone, when he was over Jasmine's. It was his couin Slurr. He didn't want to call back so he just turned off his phone. When he got in the house, he turned on some music and chilled. Everything he went through today was overwhelming in his mind. Never did he know loving was hard. He ate some Chinese food and fell asleep.
     3 hours later...
     Devin woke up feeling smooth as hell. He turned on his phone and checked his notifications. He checked the time and it was 1:49 p.m. He knew Tia would need a ride from school, but he thought he knew she was done with him. He still couldn't get over it. So he decided to call her bestfriend, Stephanie, "Hello?" Stephanie answered.
     "Where Tia at?" Devin asked.
     "With me. Why?" she asked.
     "I thought she got out 2:15?" he asked.
     "Don't worry about her she good!" she said beforing hanging up.
      "These hoes ain't got no manners." he said before going online. He looked up Kay Jewelers. He decided to buy her a ring. A promise ring not engagement ring. He called the store and ordered the 14 karat ring. Once he pay the extra fee for it to arrive in 3 days he hung up.
     He heard a knock at the door. "It's yo blood open up hoe!" Slurr said.
     "Hold On!" Devin said jogging to to the door.
     "Wassup nigga!? PERRY HURRY UP!" Slurr said shaking up with Devin, and telling Perry to come out the car.
     "I gotta run somewhere I'll be back." Perry told them.
     "He about to go talk to Aaliyah watch!" Slurr told Devin locked his door.
     "Aye I miss Tia dawg!" Devin told Slurr.
     "Yal into it again?" Slurr asked eating apple.
     "Yeah man, I'm tryna get it together. I was fuck-" Devin was saying.
     "So that's why you ain't answer! But, you was fucking Jasmine, you called her Tia, she also you, and then you split her shit." Slurr said bobbing his head.
     "How you know?" Devin asked.
     "Twitter." Slurr said laughing, "But, listen man! I might have all the hoes from Asian to Dominican hoes, but Tia... Tia she something special. I can tell cause when yal started talking back in high school, yal been busding ass! Get yo shit together before she go to somebody else!" he told him.
     "You right Simon!" Devin said, realizing Slurr was right.
     "Aye bitch don't call me that! I told you not to call me that!" Slurr said cussing Devin out for calling by his real name.
     "You seem angry." Devin said laughing.
     As they continued talking about the Jasmine incident, Devin got a call. "Who hitting yo line cous?" Slurr asked.
     "Tia." Devin said answering it, "Yeah?" he answered clearing his throat.
     "What are you doing?" Tia asked.
     "Nothing, wassup?" Devin asked.
     "Just seeing what you were doing since you hit Jasmine today." she said requesting to facetime.
     "You saw it!?" he said accepting it.
     "Hi Simon." she said as she saw Slurr walk past.
     "Yal really out of yal bloody minds." he said walking off.
     "Anyways, do you want to come over?" Tia asked.
     "Yeah, where?" Devin asked.
     "Over my bestfriend's house." she said.
     "HELL YEAH! WE'LL BE OVER THERE!" Slurr said before hanging up the phone.
     "NIGGA!" Devin said looking at him.
     "Oh shut yo asshole, come on!" Slurr said bragging my keys, "Can't wait to clap Steph!"
     "Call Perry and tell him we gone!" Devin said before locking up his front door.

Vote 😎 Chapter 3 FRIDAY!!!