The Failed Date

Have I ever said how much I love you guys?

Last week this story reached 1000 reads. Can I just thank you from the bottom of my hearts. This means the world to me and I love you all a bunch.

-Allonsy-Alonso (the wicked witch of the west)

Chapter 25

The Failed Date

Doctors POV

God I missed her. That cheeky smile, the brown hair the colour of my own, the way she made me feel and those eyes. Faded green with the blue spirals.

"Doctor?" Shannen asked, waving her hand in my face.

"What.." I looked around.

"Were you daydreaming again?" She asked as she sat me down.

"You're flustered, are you all right?"

"I..I'm fine, I just need, I need um,water" I stuttered.

"I'll go get some you wait here" she reassured me.

As she ran off, I jumped up and looked at my reflection in a mirror. I was trying to be romantic, and when I try to be romantic, I get flustered and I stutter.

I dimmed the lights of the console room and put on some music. Not that cheesy love music, i found a Bruno Mars CD in her room, so I put that on. I straightened my bowtie, as I walked to the Tardis door. Not leaving the Tardis just leaning against it, smiling. I ran a hand through my hair and stopped.

I heard her run back and as she did, I pointed my screwdriver at the console, making the music start.

"Doctor?" I heard her, as she looked around.

I saw her run round the console before disappearing.

"Shannen?" I called out, walking round the console.

"Down here" she called out.

I looked down and she was fiddling with the wires.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, crouching down.

"Fixing the lights, what are you doing with a rose in your bowtie, and where is your jacket and waistcoat?" She asked me, walking back up to were I was.

"I was trying to be romantic, we had the Tardis to ourselves, I thought we could have a date, in here. For your birthday" I said quickly, I had most certainly turned red.

"Oh Doctor, that's so sweet, but you could have just said" she replied, taking my hand in hers.

"Yes very sweet" I grinned.

I span her round and pulled her in, before trying to do a dip, like, I have seen on Earth dance shows. I succeeded, luckily.

She smiled at me as she blushed bright red.

"Who's says I can't be romantic?" I thought out loud, pulling Shannen back up.

"Thinking out loud?" She asked, pushing a part of my hair behind my ear,

"Yes, by the way.." I dwindled on, I clicked my fingers and two drinking flutes appeared filled with sparkling water.

"Champagne, I thought you didn't drink?" She asked me as she walked towards them.

"I don't, it's sparkling water" I smirked, handing her one of the glasses.

"Right, very clever" she pointed out, tilting her head slightly as she took the glass from me.