The thing Credence wanted

The raindrops were falling on his shoulders, the sky was turning black, but the didn't bother. He was used to it. Just as giving people those pamflets, day after day. Every moment of the day he had to think about his secret. His dark secret which he couldn't share with anyone.

Walking through the streets of New York city he wondered. What would his biological mother have done? With him and his secret. He was sure he could have told his biological mother. Because she must have been a witch too, or at least someone who knew magic and the beautiful things it could do. Everytime his little sister was sad he placed a flower on her bed. Made by him. It was a simple gesture, but it made her smile. He would do anything to make her smile.

But Mary Lou couldn't appreciate it. She was just another fanatic who wanted to ban magic out of him. Not only him but also his two sisters. He didn't understand why she even adopted them. Mary knew about their magical background. But soon she would pay.

He sighed and walked home. When he got home his sisters were making food. Mary Lou was sitting in the corner on a chair, her eyes following him. She always had her eye on him. A long time ago he thought he did things wrong. Now he knew better. It was just her nature. She was like a truffle. A beautiful skin, but a dark heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he met Percival Graves he thought he had found a home. The man was kind and caring. Credence didn't know why, but he was happy. Happy because of the the fact some people saw greatness in him. That somebody finally acknowledged his excistence. His whole life he felt like he was a miserable thing. Created by god, but without a purpose. If you call getting hit with a belt a purpose.But Credence didn't call that a purpose. It was just bad luck.

When Percival Graves let him down, he felt broken. His whole life was just one big failure. The wands of the auror's where pointed at him. And he felt pain. In his heart. The only thing he simply wanted were caring parents and a happy home. But now he couldn't wish anymore. He was dying and the nightmare was over. At that moment the only thing Credence wanted was to die. To go home in heaven, to see his mother and his parents. With that thought Credence breathed in and out. And within a few seconds the only thing he could see was white light. And he knew it was over. He was in heaven.