Bus Stop

//John Lennon imagine// 1958

As I walked over to the bus stop I felt tired. The next hour of my life would be spent on a bus travelling to the centre of Liverpool for Christmas shopping.

Of course I want to get presents and decorations for everyone but the journey was so long from my little village.

To make it even worse I couldn't have a shopping trip with my friends or family because I needed to buy for them all.

Suddenly as I neared closer my heart almost stopped. It was him. The teddy boy from school that was in a band with my little brother George. It was John. He's at the bus stop! What if we get the same bus and he recognises me? George will be so annoyed no matter what I do!

"Hey your Y/n, Georgie's sister right?"
He's quite cute actually.

"Yeah that's me."
Oh god I sound so awkward.

He smirks noticing how awkward I am.

I've never noticed how nearly his hairs styled and how nice he smells. His eyes are such an unusual colour and the way he smirks...

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be going to the city centre on her own. Want me to stay with you. For George?"

"How did you guess I'm going to the centre and I'm on my own? Your many things but a magician isn't one."

"George tells me a lot you know."

He smiles at my realisation. This could end bad but at least I'm not alone. George may get annoyed but I'm only staying near John for my own safety. Even if I'm 18.

The bus soon arrives and John smirks once again.

"Shall we?"

That was really bad! Never mind my inspiration will arrive and I'll try and post regularly. See you soon ; )