Chapter 6

Hello all! So I made this chapter extra specially long since Hayley's out of town! I saw The Vow last night, cutest movie ever <3 except the ending was lame! Anyways, hope you enjoy! We love to hear your feedback (:

Chapter 6:

                “Wh-what?” I stuttered.

                “Do you want to come to LA with us?” Zayn said slowly like I was five.

                “I heard that, but why do you want me to come to LA with you guys?” I was dumbstruck.

                He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets, “I dunno, you seem really cool and it could be fun.”

                “But you barely even know me, and I would have to ask my parents, and I don’t have any money and I still have to pack and-,” I was cut off when I felt a warm hand go over my mouth.

                “Relax Kendall, I’m sure your parents would be ok with it, and this is the perfect opportunity for us to get to know each other!” his hand was still over my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked it giggling when he pulled it away quickly. “Gross Kendall!” he wiped his hand on my shirt sleeve.

                “Don’t be such a baby,” I rolled my eyes.

                “I’m not, that was unsanitary,” he stuck his tongue out at me.

                “So, you want me to go to LA with you guys?” I changed the subject smiling at him.

                “Yep! You’d love it, we shot our first music video there, and I really like it there,” he beamed at me.

                “Hm, I’ll have to ask my mom…when are you guys leaving?” I pulled out my phone.

                “We are going to be leaving tomorrow, and we’ll be there for two weeks,” he said excitedly.

                “Two weeks and we’re leaving tomorrow? Ok, I’ll have to ask my parents! My mom will want to know all of the details,” I made a face.

                He laughed, “My mom would be the same way! But she knows our manager really well and knows I won’t do anything irresponsible.”

                “I wouldn’t think that,” I mumbled under my breath.

                “What?” he smirked at me.

                “Just said I would think this trip would be so amazing!” I laughed.

                He raised an eyebrow at me, “I’m sure of it Kendall, so let’s go ask your mom!”

                “You want to come with me to ask my mom if I can go to LA with you and your band?” I looked at him in shock.

                “Uh yeah…is that weird?” he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

                “Nope! Now let’s take those kiddos to my house!” I grabbed his hand and made him run over to the playground with me.

                “Let’s go you two rugrats!” Zayn said tickling the two kids.

                “We just go here though,” Nathan pouted.