Aaliyah, Justin and Bobby Story

This story starts out with a girl named Aaliyah  Weston. Aaliyah was born and raised in a small town in Kentucky. She was twenty three years old and a single girl trying to make it in the music business. Aaliyah was home alone on a Friday night trying to write a new song. She decided to go out and clear her head. She walked to the nearest bar to have herself a drink and think about her music and her life. She sat there at the bar stool drinking and drowning her sorrows when she looked up and noticed a young guy sitting with his friend staring back at her. He came over and asked her if he could sit down and buy her a drink. She said "yes you can buy me a drink." He said my name is Justin Riley and I am twenty five years old and I am a guitar player. She responded by saying in a low voice I am Aaliyah and I am a music artist or trying to be one. He asked her softly, "Why are you crying?" She told him she was having trouble writing her new song, and needed time to herself to think about her life and where she wanted to end up with her music. He looked at her, wiped the tears away and asked her if she wanted to take a walk. She said "yes, I would love to take a walk with you." They went outside for a walk and it began to rain. So Justin was holding an umbrella for him and Aaliyah. They spoke for a while and Justin said in a soft voice " I have to leave you, but I will return." She asked him in a gentle voice " Where are you going?" He responded in that soft voice " I have to go back home to care for my sick mother." She did not want him to go, but she knew deep in her heart that she had to let him leave. He grabbed her hands and pushed her in close to him and hugged her tightly. He told her " do not cry for me, I will return". Justin took one last look at her, and walked away in the night towards his car. Aaliyah stood there in the rain, broken hearted and weeping, but she some how knew that Justin would return. As she stood there a friend of Justin named Bobby Knight appeared and asked her if she was alright. Aaliyah said in that low voice "yes, I will be alright." Then Bobby hugged her and told her do not worry my friend Justin will come back to you. Aaliyah said "thank you, I am fine now." Bobby asked Aaliyah in a sweet voice "can I walk you back home." Aaliyah stood there and said I would love for you to walk me home. Bobby had an umbrella and Aaliyah walked with him in the rain back home in the middle of the night. That night Aaliyah was grateful to have met Justin and Bobby and to have two of the sweetest guys help her by making her smile again. This is the end of Chapter One to my amazing blog story.

This is my very first time writing onWattpad. I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter to this wonderful story. Please tell me what you all think of my story and the characters that played in it. There is a sequel that I just added to this wonderful story. Please check out the sequel too.