2

Dick's POV
The hunt for Jason went on, he had a good way of covering his tracks, he probably got that from Bruce. Jason was always considered his mistake, because of how he died, well that's what he had always said. But Bruce never called him "a mistake" before he came back. It makes you think, was he a mistake because Bruce let him die, of because all of Bruce's tricks were used against him, was Jason the mistake of was Bruce.

I knew that i shouldn't be thinking like that, Bruce would yell at me for ever every questioning if Jason could be right. it was undeniable that Jason had something wrong, or did he, i mean Bruce couldn't always be right, but that's what he had always told us, was Jason really ever wrong to question him. 

I couldn't get into that sitting right next to him, we were heading for a spot we found that fosters most of the drug cartel, i figured that we wouldn't find.

Jason right inside he's smarter that that, we wouldn't find him with all the others. I fact i would be more likely to find Jay at a Walmart than at this place. but then again, we're all just Bruce's puppets, right, whatever we're told we'll believe. 

I shouldn't be thinking like that, like Jason. Bruce seems like he's caught on to me by now. he seen me scoff every time he assumes something about jay. He treats Jason like complete piece of shit. Bruce acts like Jason's not with him because jay is to immature, but in reality, Bruce let him die, he didn't even avenge him, he's come sure close, but he can't do it. it feels like him and the joker can't live without each other, it's like there's a balance that they can't through off, Gotham would go down in flames without batman and the joker.

I snapped out of my haze when i heard the sudden screech of rubber against asphalt. we had reached the side of the city, that the most drugs are sold and cut. despite what people's advertisement say, not everything is pure, But druggies are easy to trick.   

My eyes drifted  out of the window, Gotham city flew by, my eyesight followed every light that blurred as Bruce drove. But then i saw something, a bat symbol, but it was distorted and red.It wasn't anything that i had seen before. 

I stopped the car and then the chase began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey sorry that I've been gone for so long. I got really busy and really stop writing all together. But i'm going to get back on top of this story. So please if i don't write for a long time tell me in the comments, bye.