12/1/16

Hey c: How are you guys today? I am fine so far and today marks the first day of December! ^_^ I can't wait for Christmas to come and the break from school!
~
I didn't do much today, but I am planing to meditate after this stressful week has been bothering me and the drama in school that has been happening I need a break from things and take a time to breathe and recollect myself and to know that everything is okay.
~
I'm also thinking about going outside for a while after school and maybe take pictures and post them on my Instagram account ( if you haven't followed me yet it's @/_delicate.spirit_ ). I love the fall and winter weather. It's so peaceful and the leaves are beautiful and the cool air makes you want to either stay outside and enjoy the view or do activities to keep you hyped up and active. But either way, I love fall and winter. What are y'alls favorite seasons?
~
I have had a paw and teeth phantom shifts and every time I have them, it feels like that I have to run and hunt for something or chase after something for a playful game. And also read some books about hunting with a bow and arrow. The only thing is, I do not support hunting as a sport. I do support hunting if they are needs for food, fur, or any other necessities that will use all of the animal parts and leave nothing behind.
~
The pack is doing good and is still accepting members. If you have anyone that is in search, you can recommend us c: I will be here to answer any questions you have about the pack and will be delighted if you will check it out on Instagram if you have it ( @/kotori_tribe )

But so far that is all I have for today and hopefully tomorrow will be better ✨
Be safe everyone and hope you had a great day!