1

Oh hey look at dis ugly ass-oh it's me.....

三三三三三三三三三三三三

I sat on my couch with my friends,Farah,Faresa and (y/n).

We were currently playing Monopoly till Faresa got a call.

She got up,answering the call as I bought Farah's recent property." Haha,I'm going to take over this world!" I chuckled,running a hand threw my red dyed hair. (Y/n) rolled their eyes,flipping me off. "I know I'm Pan but I don't work that way,despite my perfect body~" I snickered. Every one else laughed along.

"Yeah,sure,you wish you had this..." (Y/n) stuck out their tongue. "Maybe I do~ maybe I don't~ you'll just have to wait and see my dear (y/n)" I smirked,my half lidded eyes taunting (her/him).

"Enough you two,it's my turn~" Farah pushed me a bit,making room for herself." Heh,yeah go on ahead!" I chuckled." I was ganna go anyways." Farah taunted,using her sass.

I huffed,brushing a bit of hair from my eyes.

As we continued our small war for domination,Feresa came walking back into the room,grabbing her stuff.

"Sorry guys,I gatta pick up my mom from the air port..and she just arrived too!" She nervously giggled.

"Oh?" I raised a brow,getting up and going to the door,where my broom closet laid. I opened it and grabbed a broom raising it a bit." I got your transport ready,avoid some Clouds and you just might make it~" I smirked.

Feresa blushed,an angry face forming on her facial features.

She huffed,waving good bye as she stormed out.

I chuckled to myself as everyone else laughed along. I put away the broom and walked back up to where everyone sat and took back my seat.

"Ok ok,I'm back,Farah seems like you owe me 150 mono bucks!" I cheered,seeing my most perverted friend landed on my property." Damn it,I thought you wouldn't notice.." She groaned,counting up her pay.

I shrugged,snatching the money from her hands." The world is a cruel place..." I said in a sarcastic tone. (Y/n) snickered,her eyes gleaming with mischief." Hmmm...my little (y/n) seems to have a plan,hm?" I raised a brow,taking Farah's debt.

The (taller/smaller) (female/male) smiled like an angel,their right hand over their heart." Why would you accuse me of such a cruel act?" (She/he) dramatically gasped.

I felt my face heat up slightly,a warm smile curving my lips."Eh,let's just get on with this long ass game!" I joked.

-time skip ;]c-

Getting up from my bed,I placed my I pad on the cushion before exiting my room.

I let out a sigh,rolling up the sleeves to my black hoodie,heading straight to my kitchen.

I grabbed the tub of red velvet cherry icecream I had,along with a spoon. I trudged back to my messy room,the food and silverware still at hand.

Closing the door behind me with my foot,I sat on my bed,turning on the TV.

I flicked the channel to Cartoon Network,seeing Steven Universe was on.

I smiled,feeling my inner child like self as I ate the icecream on my lap and watched the gayest kid show ever.

Ding dong!

I groaned,swallowing the icecream in my mouth,getting up and answering the door.

I saw a shivering (y/n),begging to come in.

I welcomed them in,closing and locking the door behind them.

I just remembered,it's turning early winter here in Houston,and I'm so used to the cold,I don't really mind it. I'm just wearing my tank top,jacket and boxers.

But my friend here,is a cold catching machine.

"What brings you here,Hun?" I asked,still eating my icecream.

They looked (up/down) at me,answering,"Farah kinda smashed my generator...and I have no light now...may I stay here?" (She/he) asked with their pleading (e/c) eyes.

I huffed.

Damn Farah planned this didn't she?

I might like the kid,ok?

Don't blame me! It's the will of this story,so I gatta roll with it!

And only Farah and Annita(Farah's best friend) knows about it.

I'm screwed man.

Don't say yes...don't say yes!!

"Sure,why not?" I shrugged.

DAMNIt STEPHANO!!!

(Y/n) smiled,bringing me into a hug. I widened my eyes,and hugged back after a minute of this.

"Thank you..." (She/he) whispered,parting from the hug.

I nodded,gesturing towards my room." Come on,we can watch some Steven Universe before we discuss where you'll sleep!" I grinned,taking a scoop of icecream and shoving it in my mouth.

"Ok!" They agreed,and followed me to my room.

God damnit...

Author X reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara